Community Center Social Online Meetup: April 15th

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Social Online Meetup: April 15th

meetup.jpg

Hello everyone,

It's that time again and this is a bit of shake up as the lovely @Lizzie is off in mummy land! But, we will endeavour to keep up the tradition nonetheless.

Our next online meetup will take place on Thursday, April 15th (10PM, UK time). This week we are on an America friendly timezone. Hope that works for our regular crowd and perhaps some newbies too! Do let me know if this doesn't work for many of you.

Timezones:

Thursday April 15h, 4PM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Thursday April 15th, 5PM (New York / Toronto)

Thursday April 15th, 11PM (Spain)

Friday April 16th, 7AM (Seoul)

Friday April 16th, 7:30AM (Darwin)

Friday April 16th, 8:30AM (Adelaide) 

Let me know if you are unsure of the timing in your area. 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMvduCorjwiG9XqcGGg0Bf_GJE036Tig_aM

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Roberta2@Marissa107@Debra300@Yuan100@Till-and-Jutta0@Kemi9@Marj2@Bez8@Paul1255@Alexandra316@Robin4@Inna22@Merrydith0 @Robin4 

It would be lovely to see as many of you as possible. 

Now let's think of something weird and wonderful to talk about!

Stephanie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

15 Replies 15
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Morning @Stephanie. This is a nice surprise to wake up to! Thanks for arranging this.. ๐Ÿฅฐ

However,  if you are on British summer time and Oz is if off daylight savings time, Darwin (NT) and Adelaide (South Australia) are 6.30am on the morning of Friday 16th.

Qld, NSW, Victoria, ACT. & Tasmania are all 7am. Western Australiaโ€™s time is a sleeping 5am.  

Oh and Seoul will therefore be 6am. ...  ZZzzzzzz
But Iโ€™ll be there with my tea and toast... and some bleary eyes, lol... Thank you. ๐ŸŒป

(@Jessica-and-Henry0@Robin4)

Wonderful! I'll be there ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey @Stephanie  Airbnb still has a glitch. Saw this while scanning the community board but the tag didn't show up in my notifications feed or send an email. You might want to check and see if everyone saw this.

Wonder if a second set of tags should be in the comment section. I see member comments in notifications and in emails that way, but not if the tag is in the main body of the message. (don't you just love tech software - lol!)

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ahh @Christine615 getting fed up with this notifications giving us the run around! 

I'll tag in the replies as you suggest (great idea) and have another bleat at the techies. 

Thanks and speak soon!

-----

@Stephanie  Now this tag I got via notifications and by email! So it worked!!!

(Wonder why the software doesn't pick up the tags in the main body of a post - or the software doesn't like me ๐Ÿ™‚ )

I appreciate you! See you soon......Christine

Thanks @Cathie19  @Stephanie 

10pm UK is 6am Korea..... so too early for me unfortunately~~ I will miss seeing everyone this week and will look forward to the next one~ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Christine615 @Clara116 @Lawrene0 @Ann72 @Roberta2 @Marissa107 @Robin4 @Inna22 @Alexandra316 @Debra300 @Yuan100 @Till-and-Jutta0 

Bonus photos~! Have a great week! 

Jinhae Marine ParkJinhae Marine Park

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wooooow!! @Jessica-and-Henry0 

My husband had to stare over my shoulder when I was scrolling through this.

Breathtaking views! Until next time ๐Ÿ˜

Steph

-----

Yuan100
Level 10
Singapore

@Stephanie 

Unfortunately, it would be 4am Bangkok time! Look forward to catching up with you guys next time around ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thank you @Jessica-and-Henry0 for the tag and for sharing some pictures! I went over Kanchanaburi over the weekend (about 2hrs away from Bangkok) , there are plenty of amazing temples! 

Have a great one everyone ๐Ÿ˜„

Tiger Cave TempleTiger Cave TempleIMG_3792.jpgDeath RailwayDeath Railway

So envious that you are in Thailand @Yuan100 

We miss Gourmet Market~ Henry and I loved to just spend a few hours there browsing, shopping, eating ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Yes! I am enjoying the food here so so much. I have to watch my diet and trying to go to the gym as much.

Anyway, thought of you when I had this Jjamppong the other night in. IT WAS SO SPICY! I think it's Thai level kind of spiciness!

IMG_4147.JPG

@Yuan100 @Till-and-Jutta0 

I had jjamppong for lunch yesterday~ ๐Ÿ˜† 20210415๏ผฟ120905.jpg

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Stephanie Hope youโ€™re well ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Iโ€™ll pop in and say hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'll be there as well! ๐Ÿ˜ @Stephanie 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie 

I would love to attend Steph but 10.00pm UK times means it will be 6.30 am here in Adelaide, and that is going to be a bit of a stretch for me I am afraid.

I will register but don't be surprised if I am a no show!

Lets see how I pull up!

Cheers........Rob