Create your listing.....

Kae316
Level 2
Cliffside Park, NJ

Create your listing.....

Hi; my name is Karenia. I created my Airbnb from scratch; and developed it into a beautiful business with great clients. While doing so, not only did I learned to navigate the site with success and upload all my pictures and descriptions with a touch of uniqueness. But also; created an atmosphere; envisioned the type of people I wanted to book my Airbnb; and with wisdom and a lot of creativity; I created such with effectiveness. And it became such a smooth flow of great amazing people; with whom I have become even friends all around the world. I would love to offer my services to help you create your own personalized Airbnb vision, and bring it to fruition.

I will be glad to help you do so; for more information and cost please email me at ** 

Thank you for reading; and I am here happy to make that vision come true.

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Dear @Kae316 , as you seem to have some experience with hosting and are willing to help other new hosts, have a look at Airbnb’s official Ambassador program: https://www.airbnb.com/ambassadors

This ensures a distinct quality standard, provides you with valuable information, and gives trust to others that you are the right one.

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Kae316 Definitely check out the link @Till-and-Jutta0 shared, to offer your services, because advertising is against the terms of the community center. Best of luck.