Designers and Makers - locally and globally

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Designers and Makers - locally and globally

Well the moment of truth has come. The old groups now are replaced by the Community Centre. If you previously were part of the Designers and Makers group, a big welcome to the discussions around designing and making. And otherwise, welcome too. Here you can share design aspects of your house, your design skills, share opportunities or anything else in relation to design. 

You can post pictures of the design aspects of your house, or opportunities for hosts or guests, and find likeminded people. Guests that are looking for that special host or share your design passions.

I am a host based in London and post about design activities in London or elsewhere such as Milan where Airbnb had a lovely exhibition during the Milan Design Week 2016. Here is a link to the articles about Milan. 

I also post articles about designers and makers who are based in London such as Snowden Flood who designs some lovely tableware which would be brilliant as souvenirs. I am attaching the picture and here is the article.

Tag your articles with the relevant tags, and post yourpictures. But do sign in, otherwise you cannot upload the pictures.

river_mugs_group1.jpg

0 Replies 0