Festive Food!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Festive Food!

Festive Food.png

Hello everyone,

Food plays an import role at this time of year and if you are like me you usually eat a little more than you really should, but it's only once a year! 🙂 With this in mind, I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread to share any festive recipes, ideas for dealing with leftovers or any interesting food you like to eat during this time of year around the world. 

I thought I would share an idea that I recently heard, whereby you create a festive pie. You use all the leftovers from your dinner and fill a pie crust, add gravy or a sauce (depending on your filling) and then pop it in the oven. You then have yourself another meal. 🙂

Do you have any ideas or interesting food you like to eat at this time of year?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3

I was asked to bring a salad to a gathering, so I cooked up pasta and dressed it with coconut milk and Thai green chili. Added to it cooked mushrooms, chopped pimentos, chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, diced green chilis, and decorated with cilantro leaves. Nice seasonal neutral dish that even the food fussers appreciated.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This sounds very refreshing @Kitty-and-Creek0, I bet it is a winner with your friends. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

The best part is that it is super easy. If you have a collection of fussy eaters, this can be made with gluten free noodles, it has no meat or dairy. I prefer it spicier, so I add extra hot sauce on my plate. Leftovers can be heated,put into soup or stir fried.