Food lovers are welcome

Shwetank0
Level 4
Varanasi, India

Food lovers are welcome

How many of you travel to experience different foods ? 

Shwetank
10 Replies 10
Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Hi @Shwetank0 

I for one love to travel to places with great new things to eat. I even love to shop in the different grocery stores and food shops for what I cook when we travel.

Ted & Chris
Shwetank0
Level 4
Varanasi, India

Cool. Which is your favourite food? @Ted307 

Shwetank
Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

@Shwetank0 I like Thai food, and I would eat more Indian but Ted doesn't like it. Being from Seattle, seafood is a big favorite for Ted. I love spicy Mexican food, too. I tone down the spiciness when I cook at home.

Chris (Ted is rarely here, I am the chatty one).

Ted & Chris

@Ted307  Where have you eaten Thai food? Hope it was Thailand?

@Sudsrung0 

No, I wish! Thai restaurants are popular in the US. Our favorite small local Thai place is run by a family, they were closed for 2 months this spring while they went back and visited family. We were afraid they were not going to reopen! When we saw that they were back, we went to lunch right away. We tipped them extra and told them we are so happy to have them back. 🙂

Ted & Chris
Shwetank0
Level 4
Varanasi, India

@Ted307  great. Are you from Arizona?

Shwetank
Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

@Shwetank0We live in Arizona, I'm a Californian and Ted's from Seattle where we lived over 20 years.

Ted & Chris
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

When we travel knowing the food is important to us, what are the local dishes,

My hobby is cooking I like to make Asian Fusion style, I can even make Thai style pizza's my husband loves them.

@Shwetank0 

Henry and I love to enjoy local food and beer.  We always like to try a variety of local snacks, cookies, crackers, chips and will usually avoid places like Starbucks, Mcdonalds and any Korean restaurants.  

Shwetank0
Level 4
Varanasi, India

Great.

So do I love cooking. I can make some spicy Indian curries and naan.

Sometimes I make it for my family and my guests ☺️

Shwetank