[GAME] CC Spring egg hunt

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[GAME] CC Spring egg hunt

Quincy_0-1617707187837.jpeg

Hi everyone,

With Spring well and truly on the way in the Northern Hemisphere, many of us are starting to enjoy longer, warmer, and livelier days. In order to celebrate this and to pursue the celebrations some of you might have indulged in over the weekend, we prepared a little seasonal game we hope you’ll all enjoy:

🐥 A Spring Egg Hunt! 🐥  

A total of 30 chicken eggs 🐣 have suddenly started hatching, and have jumped off to hide in several threads around the Community on different boards:

Hosting: 20 eggs 🐣

Host Circle: 3 eggs 🐣

Interests: 7 eggs 🐣

Can you help find them all? 

There's a couple of rules for this one:

• Please post only 1 egg location at a time, per post.
  • In your post, please mention the thread title and link of the exact post where you found the egg, so we can keep track of progress. 

Have fun, and happy hunting !

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

83 Replies 83
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Hi Dale and Dan @Dale711 @Quincy not sure if this egg find is correct"just see another 8 eggs" ??? Are they chocolate chooks on the production line?

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Another day another hunt but am I the only one playing or do the others collected enough eggs. The 2nd month of 2021 CC game ; @Liv "What is your hosting personality."

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Jessica-and-Henry0 @Quincy on community interest board "Spring is here Enjoy the cherry blossoms". Not sure of this one. Nothing in the photos but a scibbly red  pen has got loose. 

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Feeling hungry during this covid experience @Nick "Lock down lunches"

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

The photos of the wild life animals are great on @Liv World Wildlife Day a happy egg found.

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Womens life is never dull @Bez8 it is Happy International Womans Day "This should be every single day." an egg is to be found but I think a chocolate egg would be a treat

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Stephanie has been busy to day with jotting down words that rhyme  for a ditty. Especially for the World Poetry Day "Ode to the Community Centre". Even an egg was to be found.

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Dale and Dan @Dale711  a message for Mary @Mary996  "You can find an egg" am I looking to hard or getting to carried away.

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

I dont think anyone is home on the otherside of the world. It is time to finish for the night.

How do I  find my tally of eggs?. Looking for other hosts to join in.

I am not always correct. I see too much not always in the right direction. Thanks Dan and Emiel for being there for guidence

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Good Morning Quincy, Nick and StephanieGood Morning Quincy, Nick and Stephanie

WP_20210406_16_45_12_Pro_LI (2).jpg

WP_20210406_16_45_37_Pro_LI.jpg

Good Morning @Quincy @Nick @Laurelle3 @Emiel1 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Dale711 @Stephanie and @everyone-else

We found this chook and Eggs from Italian Artist Carlo Mirabasso who lives and works close to Assisi, the birthplace of St Francis, recently on our travels..

Kia ora @Helen427,

The rooster is gorgeous!

What is his name?

Carlo Mirabasso such a great Artist! He is excellent in contemporary modern art, new Zealand art.

His art helps us to understand better our world and ourselves, the endless quest for knowledge.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Dale711I have no idea what the Chooks name is, it's one of the ones that is at the nearby to my home, Cornwall Park.

Carlo Mirabasso is an Italian Artist whose works are featured as part of an Italian Exhibition in the nearby suburb of Parnell.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's so lovely @Helen427🐔

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Helen427  I think you should be in bed 1.15 am in NZ. The italian egg looks good, is it made of wood or ceramic. I  will say goodnight and in the morning the other side of the world maybe active by then.

That's so funny @Laurelle3 
Go to bed when we want to here.

Yes the Italian Eggs are made from Ceramic.

Maybe @Angela1056 @Francesca know the artist