[Game] A-Z of Hospitality

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

[Game] A-Z of Hospitality

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 08.38.10.png

Hi everyone, 

Many of you have been living and breathing hospitality for years. We’re now putting you to the test with an A-Z alphabet game, to share the words that you associate with hospitality! 

For every letter of the alphabet, comment a word related to the theme and if someone already posted your letter you can comment your word for the same letter below their comment! Let’s keep going until we get to “Z”! 

I’ll get things started: A is for Airbnb!

Enjoy 😃

- Sybe

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

39 Replies 39
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 Great minds think alike, we were both eager to tackle that Y 😄

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen427 @Huma0 @Emiel1 @Clara116 @Deirdre122 @Max2120 @Laurelle3 @Maira0 @Barbera0 @Ashley1424 @Mike-And-Jane0 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend - we're soooo close!!

Y for You - because you ALL carry out the very best of hospitality day to day 💐 

Anyone up for Z? If you feel inspired afterwards, there's no rule against starting back with A again for another round 😉

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Æ is for Ærlig 😉 (honest in Danish/Norwegian)

We need to be honest with our guests and ourselves about what our listings represent, or we'll get bad reviews!!! 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Emilie @Sybe   Z is for  ZeeBest   -- be the best you can be....lol

ZZZZZZ's - if your guests have a great sleep there's a good chance they will have a wonderful stay. 

OK - real word

ZONING - Always check that your place is located in an area, or neighborhood that is zoned for rentals/families

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Clara116 @Sybe @Emilie I think we have zigzagged through this quiz with 

Zany words and a 

Zest for joining in with other hosts. We all get a 

Zing and for playing this game. We also end up with 

Zilch or 

Zero for playing this game. Unless Admin is listening. However

Zoom  meetings bring us together from around the world.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Clara116 @Laurelle3 So many ZZZZZZZs out there, didn't expect this letter to inspire so much 😃

@Solveig0 Honesty is the best policy, as they say 😌

How about Bookings for B?

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Z is for  Zebra, do you have one in your home, or Backyard?

@Sybe @Emilie @Zeb3 @Zed6 @Zeb18 @Zeba2 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

If only! I actually think @Deirdre122 has some in her "backyard" -if I can call the wildlife reserve you live next to that, Deirdre 😉

-----

Deirdre122
Host Advisory Board Member
Stellenbosch, South Africa

We definitely have some in my backyard / office 🦓🦓🦓 Always a highlight when hosting so definitely belongs in the A-Z of Hospitality! IMG_20210305_195237_882.jpg

No I don’t @Helen427, but on occasion I point out that our school ZONES, have a reduced speed limit from 7am till 5pm inclusive. This is to make all pedestrians safe across those flagged zebra 🦓 crossings, into the schools, preschools, daycare centres and after school care centres (within a school precinct).

Better than a speeding fine!