Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening! Off-topic Thread

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening! Off-topic Thread

Good morning

Hello everyone,

Following a great discussion elsewhere in the Community Center started by @Annette33, there appears to be quite a lot of support for a dedicated off-topic thread where we can chat together and go off-topic. 🙂

With this in mind, I thought to begin with I would start this thread, where we can live a little more in the moment! My thinking is that when we are here in the CC, we can say hello or good morning (this could be at different times of the day, due to our timezones) to one another to let each other know we are here, and in general share more informal conversation between each other. This could be discussing what we are doing this week or even what we are planning on having for lunch...

If there is a particular discussion which is particular popular for example pets, we might want to make it into a new topic completely, so that we can make it easier for others to join in and carry on in the future. 

Exciting times! Enjoy. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

111 Replies 111
Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Well all, I'm off!

Not off Airbnb... But off for Marbella, Spain. Any tips? Food? Sights? Other than this: http://www.caminitodelrey.info/en/4760/photos ?

After a week were I ordered a new dishwasher (mine broke long before Christmas, but my father and I applied our best MacGyver-skills to keep it going) because I was tired of a flooded kitchen, my car broke down in the middle of the main road during rush-hour and had to be towed to the repair shop, and then yesterday evening a pipe broke in my shower flooding my bathroom making me call the plumber, I'm VERY ready to leave town and spend my money on something nice, fun, tasty, stupid etc.! And in between all this I have had two parties of guests staying who, hopefully, didn't notice a thing.

So tips? Anyone?

Mariann 🙂

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

No tips from my side @Mariann4, but just to wish you a great vacation, with the only flowing water under your feet being the sea!!

Thank you @Andrea9!

Salty seawater is much more appreaciated than floor water 😄

And I know of the Sangria of course 🙂

Mariann 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Have a super time @Mariann4, I am sure you will have some lovely weather. Eat lots of amazing tapas. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Well, Rob asked. In a different thread that him and I were about to hijack, again... (can't seem to get to tag him. Weird...)

The seeds are growing. You see the new and the old grass. I just had it cut for the first time. And this nuance of green is fantastic! For anyone living in desert or dry areas; this color of green is what all of Norway see during the season of spring. The color of new life 🙂

Other than that summer is not showing itself that much here in Bergen. We sat a new record of rain, again... The worst June since before 1965. All days of June but two were rainy. I praise my trip to Spain and one week of 30 degrees!

Mariann 🙂

20170629_190713.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oo it is coming along nicely @Mariann4. Soon it will be ready for a game of tennis...you can tell Wimbledon has started in the UK, I have tennis on the mind! 

How was you trip? Sounds like it hot. 🙂

Just mentioning in @Robin4 so he sees your lovely lawn taking shape!

--------------------

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Good evening @Lizzie @Mariann4 @Andrea9 @Gina113 @Neva3 and everyone else where we are all under the same skies,  just a different Time Zone in a different part of the world.

Today we had overcast weather after a couple of sunny days with wind.

What is the weather doing where you are?

I hope you are all having a great happy & healthy day/ evening where ever you are

What time is it where you are fellow CC members?

It's 9.23pm New Zealand Time.

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand