Great idea from a guest

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Great idea from a guest

Hi Everyone. We just had our first Slovenia guests stay and they had a great idea. They were thinking it would be nice if guests were able to post there own candid pictures with reviews. It seemed like a great idea to me. What do everyone else think? Cheers David

2 Replies 2
Robert6
Level 4
Greenwich, CT

Sorry, the photos i post of my private home and posessions are carefully selected to not show, for instance, my exact location, my posesssions, and possibly the results of poor guest habits - for instance, the unmade and sloppy bed linens pulled across the bed area.

on the other hand, candid photos of guests with the pallor of travel on their drawn faces when they arrive after two days on the road, snapshots of guests in uncomfortable positions or facial grimaces, I am sure, will be happily received by the guests and provide hours of merriment by the future hosts who look at their reviews and profile and see them in their most uncomfortable looks.  Its a win/win lol!

Lucille-and-Alan0
Level 7
Toronto, Canada

The host I stayed with in Paris had a wall of photos that were given to them by the guest, This is a nice idea. I wouldn't want a guest to be able to post photos online. There is too much potential for problems. It woulkd be fine if they wanted to email me a photo.