Guess the Location?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Guess the Location?

Hello everyone,

To kickstart the week, I thought it would be fun to start a new quiz here in the Living Room, where we post photos of a city or location around the world and then guess where it is. Once guessed, we can then post another. 🙂

I'll go first...who knows where this city is?

Photo.jpg

Happy guessing...

(P.S - If needed please keep in mind the source of the photo)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

49 Replies 49
Rolf-and-Gunnvor0
Level 1
Bergen, Norway

Looks alot like Prague 😉

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great guess @Rolf-and-Gunnvor0, it is the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic.

Your turn...fancy posting a photo?  🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

OK...next up: 

Photo 1.jpg

This took me a few hours worth of climbing to get this photo!!

--------------------

Half Dome, Yosemite

Yosemite National Park 

Hhmmmmm Definitely not Hawaii....I dont' see any palm trees.  lol

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

An Easier One!

grand cayon.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hurray!! Yes, it is Yosemite National Park, California. I went hiking there about two years ago, absolutely beautiful scenery. Has anyone else visited? 

Hehe @Momi0, I love you detective skills. 🙂

Thanks @Nuno-Y-Daniel0 for posting the next photo (I hope you don't mind, I have moved it into this thread). 

Any thought...

--------------------

Hey Lizzie

I love guessing too but I thought maybe making you laugh would be more fun too.  I am sure sometimes it must be a drag to see so many people complain on the community wall, and I just wanted to put a SMILE on YOUR face.  Everyone needs that.  I am going somewhere next month to stay at my FIRST Airbnb  with my family, and would love to send a photo to see if anyone can guess my photo location ...haha.  This place has been on my bucket list my entire life.  I am beyond excited!!!! Me, a SuperHost, is staying with a SuperHost ...counting the days already.  Celebrating my 50th birthday along with my husband who is also turning 50....I can't believe I just wrote the number 5....can I ask where in the world is a Time Machine?  LOL

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw @Momi0, it did make me chuckle. 🙂 

**HaPPy Birthday** to you both. This is very exciting and I can't wait to see where you have travelled to, have a lovely lovely time! I think my bucket list is getting longer and longer, I just want to go everywhere. I have to say, I would like to see the sun soon, for me it has felt like a long winter here in London. If you find a time machine, do let me know! hehe. Mind you, I don't think you need one, you are still young and by the sounds of it you are really enjoying life, which is the main thing. 

Any ideas where @Nuno-Y-Daniel0's photo is? I think this is rather tricky! 

--------------------

Is Daniel's photo that of the Grand Canyon?

@Lizzie and @Bernard-Y-Michael0 this place it's in Europe. Grand Canyon is the correct answer...but for the file name 😄 That was just a mislead as it was becoming easy to guess the previous photos using search engines.

You got me there, Daniel! *blushing in shame*

But isn't it the Ardèche Gorges in France? Sometimes referred to as the Grand Canyon of Europe?

B.

@Momi0 lets say the water is not good for my bones either! @Bernard-Y-Michael0 no shame i would do it the same that's why i changed first 😛 Got curious what would you guess if i picked up Everest as a name! Lol

Is the river famous for the best wine in Portugal and that you can find all over the world. Everything said! 😉