Have you really Explored Dubai in Real

Answered!
Ali13010
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Have you really Explored Dubai in Real

I would love to ask people if they have really visited places in Dubai Apart from Burj Khalifa (which is undoubtedly an amazing place to be) but there's a lot more. And i would like to listen your experience and willing to share some Hidden Gems. So Next time you plan to Visit Dubai to contact me ** personal details hidden ** i might be able to share some amazing places or setup the whole tour for you.

1 Best Answer
Ali13010
Level 2

Hey Gordon, 

I’m afraid those all views are not accurate. Dubai is a city which everyone no matter what age, sexuality and race you’re from, enjoys a lot. And once you’ll be here I’m sure you’ll see by yourself.

just check Five Palm photos, to understand. In case if you need any help, I’ll be happy to do that.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Ali13010

I've never had a chance to go to Dubai, but would love to hear what your top recommendations would be for a first time visitor? Let us know, it might be useful to anyone planning to visit or inspire some to add it to their travel bucket list!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ali13010
Level 2

Hey Emily,

You’re really missing 🙂

Depends what kind of activities you would like to do, so i can guide accordingly. But you name it Dubai has it, Nightlife, Adventures, Beachlife, Bay Views, Luxury and History.

Dont hesitate to ask if youll have any plans. Happy to assist

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

With homosexuality being illegal in Dubai, and a miserly 1% of residents agreeing it's a good place for gay and lesbian people to live, it's a case of sticking to my principles and giving it a very wide berth, despite the 'you'll be OK because you're a tourist' lines I hear. 

Ali13010
Level 2

Hey Gordon, 

I’m afraid those all views are not accurate. Dubai is a city which everyone no matter what age, sexuality and race you’re from, enjoys a lot. And once you’ll be here I’m sure you’ll see by yourself.

just check Five Palm photos, to understand. In case if you need any help, I’ll be happy to do that.

Homosexuality is illegal but it's a good place to be.  I been wanting to head up there cheap rentals few months ago.  I have friends left south fl Brazil and mid central South America since 2017.  Upon arriving back then living the life no one will ever see.  Lagoons chic exotic but it's really used by athletes for fitness.  They have the most advanced fitness training facilities and programs for trainers and business owners.  My friend took 3 yrs those people taught him now he is a guru but the latest technology in body training bought fitness center.  It's expensive to buy or rent longterm because snow birds are heading up there as this year they didn't want to leave south Florida.  Covid made snowbirds not want to leave but Dubai to me looks better than **bleep** Florida