I'm away for a couple of weeks...

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm away for a couple of weeks...

Holiday!.JPG

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great week, I don't know where the time goes, it's Friday again! 🙂

I want to let you know that I will be away from the Community Center from May 12th - 29th. A few of you might remember back in October, that I got married. Well, we are going on a little bit of a honeymoon! 🙂 I mentioned in my post to you then, that I recently tried surfing for the first time, it was amazing but I was quite terrible at it, so my feeling is I can only get better (right!) so on this trip, we are going to be doing a bit more surfing and generally enjoy being outdoors (basically walking, cycling and anything water related has my name on it!) 

Never fear though, I am leaving you in excellent hands, @Quincy and I will be doing a tag team motion as he will be back from his trip and also @Kirstie (who manages the French speaking Community Center) will be helping out as well. So, do say hi to both when you see them or feel free to contact them if you need to.

Also, remember if you spot anything in the CC that you would like to highlight to either of them, feel free to report it by clicking on the 'Options' button on each post and they will take a further look.

I wish you a lovely couple of weeks, don't have too much fun without me and I look forward to hearing everything when I get back! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

26 Replies 26
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Lizzie Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw thank you ever so much @Alexandra316. I will be sure to take a few photos and share them here. 🙂

I hope you have a good few weeks. 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie

Wow..have a fantastic honeymoon Lizzie...now..promise us you will not be using social media or checking into the forum whilst you are away ...holiday... is...holiday !!! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw thanks @Mike340. Aww you know me too well, it is 9.30pm here and I am still at my desk! I will try my best not to see what fun you are all getting up to here. hehe

I am very much looking forward to seeing the sea, so I will concentrate my efforts on taking some nice photos instead. 🙂

Thanks so much for your lovely message. 

Lizzie

--------------------

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Have a wonderful honeymoon @Lizzie !!

Have fun on your honeymoon @Lizzie and see you when you get back~! 

contrata Lizzie

Have a great marriage!!😠😴😈😴

Please call me when you resume work.

best regards,

Marie

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Have an amazing time @Lizzie. I was also terrible when I tried surfing. Good on you for getting back on the board and giving it another go! I am sure you’ll turn pro in no time 😀

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Have a great time @Lizzie! 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Hi Everyone! I have been away from the community forum for a few months. I have been away for some travelling, updating our Airbnb, and more! @Lizzie have a great time! We'll definitely talk when you get back 🙂 @Huma0 @Jessica-and-Henry0 miss you! @Quincy I am planning to go back checking in on the forum regularly and hopefully, my contribution will be helpful!

Hi @Farah1 🙂 so good to see you back~!!!

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Farah1

Welcome back! Will be good to hear all your news.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Farah1,

Welcome back again!! 

It's good to see you :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen