I'm so exciting to use Airbnb.

I'm so exciting to use Airbnb.

Hello,everyone.I'm Xu Sheng.I'm come from China.Weeks ago,I found Airbnb website can open and I can communication here.

China ban almost all social media,includ Google, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Wikipedia and so on.

So,I'm so exciting Airbnb can use.

I saw you often travel abroad or studying.I saw you meals.

The farthest place was I went to is Beijing.I went to Beijing for a few days of travel.Most people(my classmates、teachers、and some seniors) have never left their hometown.

Most people only eat a few meat a year.

I'm lucky? Or unfortunate?I don't know.

And I saw you life style was amazing.It different from Chinese in China.

I used to learn painting.This is my hobby.But I never play Musical instruments.But,my classmates never have hobby,never reading books,never leave their hometown.Worst of all, they think they life was destiny.No one educate them.They only understand computer games.

5 Replies 5

So,I hope have someone talking something with me.

I almost don't talk with my classmates.I never have friends.Because they are very obscene.They only talk sex and games.So boring.So nausea.So much unmeaning.

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

hey there @Sheng72  this post might be lost because it's in "interests". there's a thread where you can introduce yourself. Welcome 🙂 
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/New-to-Hosting/Welcome-to-the-New-to-Hosting-board-Introduce-you...

@Gillian166 

I'm so sorry.But I don't know how to delete this post. So I choosen the 'mute' of this post.Is that OK?

@Sheng72  you can't delete posts here in the forum. just leave it be, it will fall down to the bottom eventually. 

I am also excited. This is the best site for professional travelling packages.