Impress your guests with the perfect and easy Cacio e Pepe

Impress your guests with the perfect and easy Cacio e Pepe

Impress someone with this easy recipe which has just one trick to be great.

It's one of the several easy recipes for late night when we could make it soon with friends. It's next to other easy ones such as aglio e olio and burro and parmigiano.

hd750x421[1].jpg

Ingredients:
Pecorino grated cheese
Pepper
Boiled bavette or spaghetti

and? Nothing else!

Mix pecorino say a couple of TBS or a bit more for each person and gentle black ground pepper in a small pot, when pasta is almost cooked, take out some cooking water and drop it in the cheese little by little as it'll become a thick sauce (that's the trick!). Don't dare to make it with parmigiano as it tends to be rubbery. Just pecorino. Just that easy!

18 Replies 18
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@David6824  You were probably WRONG about the scam. I read it & disagreed. 

I reported your abusive tone & language towards the moderators.

You're new here... I don't know why you have to be so aggressive on almost every post you write......

Dear @Helen350 I take the tone and language I feel most appropriate towards anyone. Apart this, are you ok? If you need to talk DM me.

In the meanwhile watch this great video clip made by UK FireBrigades to italian pompieri for solidarity: https://youtu.be/80l4juoORPs

@Helen350 "You're new here..." this shows what you really are. I wish @David6824 which I don't know will not blow up your FB, Instagram, tweeter and whatsapp all in one time. keep calm and stay safe meeow

this is not the right recipe. david, you're a bloody troll. UH? Remember when on a repubblica article about a cheap indian car you substitued all members of a forum with your trolls making a total different social talking each others. and the guy pissing in the car tank was the acme. stop it, but that was so funny HAHAHA