Low Bookings?

David7875
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Low Bookings?

My name's David, a Videographer based in Melbourne who loves food and experiencing new and exciting things to do in cities all around the world. 

I recently went to Moon Cruller over in Fitzroy and filmed my experience from start to finish, showcasing their store, the coffee they produce and lets be honest.. their donut's which are absolutely amazing!

(Posted on my YouTube channel is David Goods)

Recently I've noticed how many incredible homes there are on AirBnb especially in Melbourne!

If you're noticing you aren't getting as many guests booking your place as you'd like, I would love for you to allow me to stay at your home over night to film my experience and share it with the world - with the hope of resulting in more business for your Airbnb.

I'm not asking for any money, simply an overnight stay that will be filmed showcasing your beautiful home.

Thanks,

David

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@David7875 Are hosts really so naive as to give free accommodation to folks like yourself?

Hey guys! I’m sorry you feel this way, believe it or not this is a pretty common thing! 🙂 

It works great when the home has something quirky or catchy for the viewer on YouTube to want to click on the video;

ie. a tiny home, a renovated building like a church, old milk bar, a shipping container, a garden inspired bedroom, places that aren’t regular looking homes!

It’s not about giving me free accomodation, it’s about spreading awareness about the amazing homes that deserve more exposure to help people find them 🙂 

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

"It’s not about giving me free accomodation, it’s about spreading awareness about the amazing homes that deserve more exposure to help people find them 🙂" lol that's so nice of you @David7875 And  jesus wept....

That's amazing and it's true. When you have a good amount of followers in your profile then people love you to stay at their place for free so that you can make videos and click photographs and post them to your insta handle or any social media so that they could get a good amount of visitors to there homestay and that's pretty common these days. Even Big hotels are providing their rooms for free.

Thanks for sharing about yourself with us. I would love to see your YouTube videos and I will surely watch them. I have subscribed to your channel. I hope it is the right one. Your last video is on Insane Swirly Donuts in Melbourne. I will watch your videos later because I want to read a blog on https://edubirdie.net/blog/is-edubirdie-legal-or-cheating regarding my college work. And when I done reading, I will watch your videos.