[Meetup] August 26th: Community social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] August 26th: Community social

Meetup.jpg

Hello everyone,

It's time for our next meetup! We had a great gathering the other week, lots of great conversations, it was so nice to catch-up with such fantastic people. For those of you who couldn't make it, we missed you. 

We are back on a North America friendly timezone this week and so the next meetup will take place on August 26th, 10PM (UK Time)

Timezones:

Wednesday August 26th, 4PM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday August 26th, 5PM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday August 26th, 11PM (Spain)

Thursday August 27th, 6AM (Seoul)

Thursday August 27th, 6:30AM (Darwin)

Thursday August 27th, 7AM (Melbourne) 

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each week so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again - sorry): https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIvceCgqT4rHdCxOsHvIlkJZTW_R9yCEtM4 

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

Looking forward to catching up with all of you and anyone new who would like to join.

If you have any questions or things you would like to discuss during the meetup, please do let me know. 

Thank you and stay well. 

Lizzie

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300@Robin4 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

22 Replies 22
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lizzie 💃💃💃

I thought I had missed one.  So excited.  Will register today.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lizzie,

I missed the last one, but will attend tomorrow.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Emilia42 are Zooms still on your Covid never-have-I-ever list 🤣🤣🤣???   How about you @Anonymous @Colleen253 @Laura2592 @Mark116 @Kelly149 @Inna22 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

I know it will be late for the following people, but I would really like to meet you.

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0@Huma0 @Mike-And-Helen0 @Ute42 @Yadira22 

Also, it would be great if @Fred13 dropped in.

Deb, I could start to attend them after September 1st, when done with the island. We been spending most of the time there all summer. Look forward to join future meets, looks like fun.

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Debra300  would be lovely to meet you but weekdays are very hard for me but one of these days. Enjoy and stay safe all! 🙂

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Debra300 

Ok will do my best but have a hectic work day tomorrow and early start on Thursday.

Of course, everything has been slow at a snail's pace these past months and now, all of a sudden, life is crazy again while everyone tries to catch up.

Is there a particular topic we are discussing?

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Huma0,

I think a good topic would be to discuss unannounced changes.  I think many of us were flabbergasted to find out about the updated amenities list.  

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Debra300 

Likewise. However, I thought it was to chat about non-Airbnb related topics...

Did I get that wrong? I've never participated before.

@Huma0 We can talk about anything we like!

@Debra300 that's so lovely, thanks.

At that time I will be going like this

Źzźzźźźzzzzzzź 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So great that you are spreading the meetup love @Ann72

It would be so great to see you @Emilia42@Colleen253@Laura2592@Mark116@Kelly149@Inna22 if you fancy it. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Ann72  I will put it on my calendar but still not sure what is happening tomorrow at that time with kids

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Huma0 @Debra300 

I hope you guys ask them why the first question for guest review is now 'did you feel unsafe'?