[Meetup] August 27th: Community social

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] August 27th: Community social

image (15).png

Hello everyone,

To celebrate the last day of our week long Festival of Hospitality, let's all get together for some online social fun! We will debut the festival video and have a very special guest attend too!

I'm hoping to see some of our regulars and new faces alike. For an activity, let's all bring a picture from our favourite ever holiday and be prepared to tell us all about it! Mine will be from Portimão in Portugal!

Our next meetup will be on Friday August 27th, 2PM (BST - UK time).

*Timezone (according to https://savvytime.com/)

Friday August 27th, 9AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Friday August 27th, 9AM (New York / Toronto)

Friday August 27th , 3PM  (Spain, Germany)

Friday August 27th, 10PM (Seoul)

Friday August 27th, 10:30PM (Darwin)

Friday August 27th, 11PM (Melbourne) 

Friday August 27th, 9pm (Singapore)

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each time so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again):  <event past> 

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

I hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing you. 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

13 Replies 13
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I know I've talked to several of the CC gang already but for tags sakes:

@Till-and-Jutta0 @Kitty-and-Creek0 @Robin4 @Inna22 @Ann72 @Lawrene0 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Suzanne302 @Alexandra316 @Cathie19 @Mary996 @Melodie-And-John0 @Lizzie @Laura2592 @Debra300 @Marissa107 @Yuan100 @John5097 @Laurelle3 

Please add any I might have missed - just to say aswell EVERYONE  is more than welcome to come along!

-----

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

I'll definitely try to attend.  It's been a minute since I've seen you all.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Registered….

Okay, a strong coffee required for the 10.30pm start, or maybe an early eve nana nap to keep me going till midnight! Can’t rest in the afternoon, as I’ll be checking in new guests for the weekend.

@Stephanie 

I'll be there.... but I might be a little late to join. A meeting got added to my schedule so had to change my train to a later one that will have me arriving home right around 10pm 😞

had-friday-afternoon-free-someone-books-4pm-meeting.jpg

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Noo... it's not possible?!

@Jessica-and-Henry0 join if you can, we'd love to see you 🙂

-----

Send us their email address so I can start flooding their email…. That way they’ll have to cancel the meeting due to Mail overload…. Bahahahaha….  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

My oldest is getting married on the 28th so I will be a bit preoccupied 🙂

Wishing you all the very best @Inna22. Just breathe and don’t sweat the small stuff because in the day, they aren’t what’s important. 🥂🌻❤️ Congratulations to the happy couple! 
🌻🥂EBB86A01-8452-40F6-A2A2-EC80F5456EC4.jpeg

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

It’s okay @Jessica-and-Henry0 , we’ll keep chatting so you can rush home, hug Henry, grab a beer and join us! X

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie signed up and look forward to seeing everyone and saying Hi

best and blessings, Clara

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

Sorry that I missed this meetup.  My work schedule is so erratic.  I will try to attend the next one.

So glad I got to say hi and see everyone~~ 

Friday evening train was a little (5 mins) late arriving in Seoul..... no taxis anywhere..... traffic 😞 

All this time, Henry was patiently waiting at home, with the table set, pork belly and veggies ready to start grilling as soon as I got home so we could have dinner together~ 

KakaoTalk_20210828_000812168_03.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210828_000812168_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210828_000812168_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210828_000812168.jpg

I'm sure everyone is aware by now..... but one thing that set's Korean bbq apart is that we have the grill/fire on the table in front of us at the table..... and we (=Henry) cook as we eat 🙂 

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Sorry I didn't make it but thank you for the invitation. Do please include me in the future I want to hear the wedding outcome and all other details xx