[Meetup] February 4th, 2021 - Community Social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] February 4th, 2021 - Community Social

Meetup.jpg

Hello everyone,

After a little break from our social meetups in January, I hope many of you are excited to get back together and catch-up. I know I am looking forward to seeing you all. 

Our next online meetup will take place on Thursday, February 4th (10PM, UK time). This week we are on an America friendly timezone. 🙂 Hopefully this is enough time to plan, sorry this is a little late notice. Do let me know if this doesn't work for many of you.

Timezones:

Thursday February 4th, 4PM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Thursday February 4th, 5PM (New York / Toronto)

Thursday February 4th, 11PM (Spain)

Friday February 5th, 7AM (Seoul)

Friday February 5th, 7:30AM (Darwin)

Friday February 5th, 8:30AM (Adelaide) 

Let me know if you are unsure of the timing in your area. 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qdO-prTwvE9Jdwx_6oUGUDS6NNI-cXj-c 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Sandra126,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4@Katie@Inna22@Lisa723@Till-and-Jutta0@Kemi6@Marj2 

It would be lovely to see as many of you as possible. 

Thanks so much and do let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to chat about. 

Lizzie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

85 Replies 85

@Alexandra316 ,Can we watch you do that? Lol....

@Cathie19 You probably will whether you want to or not! 😁

23:00 is way past my bedtime!

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hahah I think I am going to be the same @Alexandra316 - will be lovely to see you though! 

Excited to see all your faces after a while as I've missed the last few due to other meetings/commitments 😃

@Lizzie @Cathie19 @Ann72 @Alexandra316 @Lawrene0 @Christine615 @Inna22 @Clara116 @Marissa107 @Robin4 @Quincy @Nick @Katie 

I will try to join...... even for a little while around 8ish, when things will be wrapping up...... after my mad dash to the office 😂 😂 😂 

Aww @Jessica-and-Henry0, we’ll  be tag teaming, as I’ll have to be gone by your 8am. ( 8.30 here) I’ve got an 8.45am meeting off site.   😞 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie  oh goody....I was thinking the past couple days about us meeting again! Awesome....have missed you guys....I'm older now so I might be different......haha birthday last week! Looking forward to our gathering. Till soon, Clara

B21ED371-6892-4B2F-9972-7D257BE39128.jpeg
I’m also a year older, but it’s not slowing me down! Lol...

@Cathie19 thank you sweet one! till soon.....hugs

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HaPPpPpPpPppY belated BIRtHDay @Clara116! I'm sure you are as cool and kind as you always are. 🙂 

See you tomorrow. 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lizzie,

I will join a little late.  Since completing quarantine this past Friday, I have been trying to resume my daily after work walk.  It's usually, the only time that we get away from the house except for grocery shopping.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Good to get the walk in @Debra300. It's always quite late when I finish my day, so no hope of seeing the sun (or cloud should I say - hehe), but the fresh London air is still good for the brain. 

Looking forward to seeing you. 

--------------------

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lizzie,

It turns out that I will have to work late in the evening on the 4th.  So, I will likely log off from work a bit early during the day, and get my walk done in time for the meet up.  Then log onto work again when we've all finished our natter.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Lizzie I try to join, at least at the beginning.

@Till-and-Jutta0 I was thinking how funny over here when I write I often end my note or message with to a friend: Till Soon....I will now remember you and Jutta when I write that little phrase with a smile. Greetings to those in Stuttgart and my dearest of friends living in Dinslaken... Berlin.....Bochum...und Herne.

Bis die Tage, Clara

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Lizzie 

I don't know how many I have missed but it is possibly time I put in a re-appearance, and 8.30 am is a pretty user friendly time for me.....so count me in!

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers........Rob