Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] June 30th: Community social

Community Social.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well.

Our next meetup will be on a APAC friendly timezone and will take place on Wednesday June 30th, 12PM (BST - UK time).

*Timezone (I hope I get this right)

Wednesday June 30th, 6AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday June 30th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday June 30th, 1PM  (Spain)

Wednesday June 30th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday June 30th, 8:30PM (Darwin)

Wednesday June 30th, 9PM (Melbourne) 

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each week so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again - sorry):  Register here

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

I hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing you. 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

25 Replies 25

Ahh@ 6am. Will put it on the calendar!

I'll be there~! Look forward to seeing everyone~ Unfortunately..... I have my annual health check up scheduled for the following day so eating or drinking Wednesday evening...... just water. 

Nak-gop-sae (낙곱새) - Spicy Stew made with Octopus/Squid, Tripe, Shrimp. But we asked for beef instead of the shrimp~Nak-gop-sae (낙곱새) - Spicy Stew made with Octopus/Squid, Tripe, Shrimp. But we asked for beef instead of the shrimp~

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Yummie!!! (while I would ask for shrimp instead of beef 😃 )

@Till-and-Jutta0 

Shrimp was on the menu the following day~~MulhoeMulhoe

ShrimpShrimp

OMG looks so good 😄  I found some good Korean food in Koh Samui. I had Korean BBQ the other day, ramyeon, steamed egg and of course banchan for only USD$20. It's so reasonable here. Never sick of Korean food!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie Ok, sounds good, will mark my calendar for this early bird meet up!  Looking forward to seeing everyone....HOpe you are all doing well. best of everything, Clara

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

So sorry, I'm tied, our windows will be changed this very day. Hope I can do it for the Italian Talk at the evening.

windows.jpg

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Stephanie: Registered AND an alarm set for the evening and marked on the calendar, so I don’t stuff it up like the last meet up! 

Darwin and surrounding Palmerston and rural shires have been placed on a snap Covid19 lockdown for two days. We got a 90 minute notification,  so the week will be an interesting one. We can’t complain as it’s our first lockdown since Covid19’s original precautions in April last year. 💐

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie 

If you have room, I wouldn't mind popping in to see all your great faces!

Cheers........Rob

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Always have room for you Rob!

@Robin4 

-----

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looking forward to chatting @Cathie19 @Clara116 @Christine615 !

-----

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

11230738_10156062408915548_7947034872069548824_o.jpeg

Enjoy the freefall!

-----

@Stephanie WOW what a pic.........that had to be totally breathtaking??!!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie  @Christine615  @Cathie19  @Clara116  @Jessica-and-Henry0  @Lawrene0 

All through my life I have loved being with a bunch of women! Men are great but life is a competition amongst men, there is that need to outdo each other. Women are just more interesting and last night was no exception.....A couple of hours of fun, thanks guys!    

@Stephanie  here is that skydiving video Kate and I did......

Cheers.......Rob