Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] June 30th: Community social

Community Social.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well.

Our next meetup will be on a APAC friendly timezone and will take place on Wednesday June 30th, 12PM (BST - UK time).

*Timezone (I hope I get this right)

Wednesday June 30th, 6AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday June 30th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday June 30th, 1PM  (Spain)

Wednesday June 30th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday June 30th, 8:30PM (Darwin)

Wednesday June 30th, 9PM (Melbourne) 

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each week so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again - sorry):  Register here

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

I hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing you. 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

25 Replies 25
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

That’s brilliant @Stephanie  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I just wanted to say thanks to you Steph, @Jessica-and-Henry0 , @Clara116 , @Lawrene0 , @Christine615 , @Robin4  for a wonderful chat tonight/ this morning….   🙂

I always leave the meetup with a smile on my face, after catching up with my global buddies! 😁

The complete ol’ gang would have been together had @Lizzie , @Ann72 , @Marissa107 , @Roberta2  been available as well…. @Yuan100 , @Inna22 , @Alexandra316 Et all. But you are in our thoughts. 🌻💛

@Cathie19 I'd love to come, but every one is now in the middle of my workday... I'm hoping for Europe friendly scheduling soon. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Alexandra316 

If the next ones 10pm BST would you be up for that?

Thanks

-----

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Oh, soo sorry I missed this! Tagging people on the post clearly does not work...

🙂

@Roberta2 

Right. I realized I saw it while reading the boards. I think the tags have to be in the comments to work. 

@Stephanie would cutting and pasting the tags in the comments section help notify hosts? I think the software doesn’t do it if the tags are in the body of the original post. 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Cathie19 @Stephanie  and all the buddies on CC it was great to be part of the meet up this early morning. Missed some of our other friends on here.... wishing everyone a lovely day and sweet time with people you can count on. Treasure your family and friends....like a garden....gotta water,  fertilize, and sometimes prune for the best harvest! PXL_20210630_140604809.jpg

Your stores from you garden is amazing @Clara116. How clever you are as

nd such a team with growing and preserving. Kudos! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐

@Cathie19 thanks ! I have learned a few things during the pandemic and preserving food is one with canning, fermenting, freezing, dehydrating and guess what, I don't much really care about food.....and now I have a few extra kilos to prove things can and do change....lol 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 14.18.29.png

A wonderful couple of hours with wonderful friends! @Clara116 @Christine615 @Cathie19 @Robin4 @Jessica-and-Henry0 

-----

@Stephanie and everyone....those smiles say a lot - it was so awesome to chat today! Our olympic session.....Gold, or??

I have such a great time at these chats! Thank you!