[Meetup] May 14th: Community social

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] May 14th: Community social

istockphoto-645542956-612x612.jpeg

Hi everyone, 

Bonjour, howdy and wilkommen! It's that time again: CC social! Some of you also took part in The Host Talk last week when we chatted about Sustainability. Unlike The Host Talk, the CC Social is a more casual and, well, social meetup. 

I bet you're wondering why we have such a mouth watering picture for this topic? Well, it's World Baking Day on May 17th so we thought it might be nice to share some baking recipes in the meetup and even share some of our more recent baking endeavours. Just make sure you've eaten beforehand - I can hear some tummies rumbling already!

The meetup will be on a APAC friendly timezone, and will take place on Friday May 14th, 1PM (BST).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Friday 14th May 8am (EDT)

Friday 14th May, 7AM (EDT)

Friday 14th May, 2PM  (CEST)

Friday 14th May, 9PM (KST)

Friday 14th May 9:30PM (ACST (Darwin)

Friday 14th May, 10PM (ACST Melbourne) 

Are we having a breakfast pastry or a baked dessert? I can't wait to see!

[Update] Please register using this link:

https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYtdO-orjgrGdH9KGE1UH0jHwNGf1i02TZ2

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars:

@Jessica-and-Henry0 @Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Ann72@Roberta2@Marissa107@Debra300@Yuan100@Till-and-Jutta0@Kemi9@Marj2 @Paul1255@Alexandra316@Robin4@Inna22@Merrydith0 @John5097 @Melodie-And-John0 @Mary996 @Kitty-and-Creek0 

Stephanie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

25 Replies 25
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Stephanie and everyone so sorry, I will miss this meeting as I have another meeting in the same time. I will join next time.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

See you in the other meeting, @Nutth0 ! 🙂

Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Till-and-Jutta0 See you soon 😁

@Nutth0 see you next time or face to face when I get to go Chiangmai!! 

Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Yuan100  Sure 😁

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

I will try to make it.  Hopefully, I will not feel lazy on Friday, and get up as I should.  

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Debra300  nothing wrong with a lie in but we do hope you can make it 🤣

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Enjoyed seeing everyone today! And thanks to @Stephanie and @Quincy for bringing light and levity (craving cheesecake with graham cracker crust now!) 🙂

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Lovely catch up to my global friends!  It’s always nice to see you, no matter how long or short a time. Cheesecake, rhubarb cakes, banana cakes, lemon and basil, chocolate / custard and graham crackers, coriander versus celeriac - depending on where you reside.... :).  
So here’s a couple of images, sadly without Milky, Alexandra’s chilled babies and Tilly. All two legged babies not harmed in the image: for their protection. 😁💞 love from one of the village aunties & uncle. 
DA2CDFE9-B498-4D3E-8E76-C65947F966DF.jpeg

.B65A593A-E4DD-4833-A357-07673C57B698.jpeg

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 

Your pictures are great! Well done... everyone is laughing and smiling xx

@Cathie19 

Thank you for the pictures 😄