[Meetup] October 29th: Community social

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] October 29th: Community social

istockphoto-1176602671-612x612.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Let's see our way into the spooky weekend in style! It's about time we had another CC social.

I'm hoping to see some of our regulars and new faces alike. For an activity, let's bring out best Halloween costumes, make up, decorations and stories!

Our next meetup will be on Friday October 29th, 2PM (BST - UK time).

*Timezone (according to https://savvytime.com/)

Friday October 29th, 9AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Friday October 29th,, 9AM (New York / Toronto)

Friday October 29th, , 3PM  (Spain, Germany)

Friday October 29th,, 10PM (Seoul)

Friday October 29th,, 10:30PM (Darwin)

Friday October 29th,, 11PM (Melbourne) 

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each time so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again):  Join here 

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

I hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing you. 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

19 Replies 19
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Stephanie, I’ve been really busy and haven’t been here as much, but the bat signal arrived. 🌙🦇🔦📡

I'll be there!

@Stephanietypo in the post 8am Kansas City (9am NYC). When I signed up, it autocorrected to 8am instead of 9am 🙂

@Stephanie 

Count me in~ 😁 but we don't have Halloween in Korea.

Maybe I can get some sort of mask at the dollar store 🎃

Yuan100
Level 10
Singapore

@Stephanie  I will try to make it!! 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

That's a time when I can attend the meetup.  See you then!

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Jessica-and-Henry0,

We don't have Halloween in St. Lucia, but I'll wear my every day scary mask to the meet up, "freshly woken face".

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Registered. @Till-and-Jutta0 @Kitty-and-Creek0 @Robin4 @Inna22 @Ann72 @Lawrene0 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Suzanne302 @Alexandra316 @Cathie19 @Mary996  @Laura2592 @Debra300 @Marissa107 @Yuan100 @John5097 @Laurelle3  @Solveig0 @Christine615 @Stephanie 

A late time slot for me, but I’ll always make the effort to catch up with my ol’ global buddies. That’s not an age reference either! 

But may I say I’m not a Halloween kind of gal, but if I have some roasted pumpkin 🎃 with cumin, maybe in a Laksa, then take my makeup off, will that be a scary enough effort? LOL….

Jessa35
Level 2
Austin, TX

Sounds fun!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hush @Stephanie ,  we've just sold a Skeleton costume to someone that we picked up on our travels...

All the best, maybe try find some of the names and reach out to previous years Halloween Topics, there must be some of them still around who may enjoy been remembered in these challenging times, might be the pick me up they need..Then there's always similar sounding names  relating to Halloween like Peters, Skeleton and others you could lure in with a message..

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone @Helen427 @Cathie19 @Debra300 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Yuan100 @Christine615, just letting you know that it has started 🎃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks @Quincy. SO lovely to catch up with @Yuan100 , @Jessica-and-Henry0@Christine615  and yourself. Now that I know all about candy corn, I’m glad I’m not trick or treating…… for my grandkids would be flying  sky high on the food colourants let alone all that sugar! Lol…  But may I wish all who celebrate the Halloween festivities, a safe and wonderful time.  🦇🎃🎃🎃👻 🍬🍡🕸🕷