[Meetup] September 23rd: community social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] September 23rd: community social

CC social.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well. It sounds like the last Community Center was very much enjoyed, which is fantastic to hear.  I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and catching up. Another two weeks has past us by and so it time for our next gathering. 

The meetup will be on a North America friendly timezone, and will take place on Wednesday September 23rd, 10PM (UK time). 

Timezones:

Wednesday September 23rd, 4PM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday September 23rd, 5PM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday September 23rd, 11PM (Spain)

Thursday September 24th, 6AM (Seoul)

Thursday September 24th, 6:30AM (Darwin)

Thursday September 24th, 7AM (Melbourne) 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpc-GoqzIpHNMVB7YbOOwl4eonr16Fypuo 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4@Katie 

If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss then just let me know. Fingers crossed you can make it, and so looking forward to speaking with you. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

15 Replies 15
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Lizzie 

I woke up at 5.47am and thought, cool, I have got this under control.....I will just give myself another 10 minutes. The next time I looked at the clock it was 8.23! S#*t!

I will try and do better next time.......Sorry!

Cheers........Rob