Must-See Movies?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Must-See Movies?

Must-See Movies

Hello Everyone,

This time of year signals the glitz and glamour of the award ceremonies. The Oscars took place over the weekend and the BAFTAs a few weeks ago. I came across this Airbnb video 'Live in the movies' which I thought would be nice to share with you, in case you haven't seen it. 🙂

With this in mind, I went to see La La Land the other day, I know this is a very popular movie at the moment and has won many awards, I have to say I am usually a little sceptical of musicals, but this did put me in a very positive mood and the songs are still whirling around in my head!hehe

I also, stayed in a lovely Airbnb listing in December and I have to say it had the most amazing collection of movies to watch, I literally could have spent the whole weekend in front of the TV! (Just to be clear, I didn't do this) 🙂

I am sure there are many movie fans here in the Community Center, so I thought I would start this thread to share our favourites or even what movies we have watched (or film as we say here in the UK) recently? Also, do you have any recommendations for an ideal DVD collection in a listing? 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

17 Replies 17

Just watched Captain Fantastic and The instant family. Both are great family movies. A little sad and a little funny. Not sure if you can find them on Netflix but you can watch here the latest Movies and Shows . I am also a big fan of Tom Hanks and love almost all the movies with him. My faves are: Forrest Gump, Green Mile, Terminal..

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Shawshank Redemption for me.

Oh, I forgot about this movie. Thanks, I'll rewatch it tonight.