New Interior Design Blog for BNB Hosts

Savannah63
Level 1
United States

New Interior Design Blog for BNB Hosts

Hi all!

I am a long-time Air BNB guest, and hopefully soon-to-be host.

I am also a self-started interior designer/decorator and I am in the process of starting my own blog and set of interior design services, specifically aimed at helping short-term rental hosts improve the aesthetics and functionality of their spaces to boost their businesses. Having travelled all over the U.S. and the world extensively, I have stayed in a TON of AIR BNBs and other short-term rentals. I have had many wonderful stays, but I also see SO MANY listings on Air BNB that could drastically benefit from more inviting design.

I’m looking for Air BNB hosts that would be willing to help me build an interior design profile for my new blog, for free!

Are you a new host overwhelmed by the need to furnish and decorate an entire space? Are you a long-time host wishing to redecorate or boost your current décor scheme to get better ratings, boost your booking rate, raise your nightly rate, or become and "Air BNB Plus" host? 

I want to get in touch with you!

I want to provide you with some FREE interior decorating advice, including design boards with room ideas and product links. In exchange, I'm asking to use the photos of your existing space, side by side with my design board, on my blog to help me show potential clients how I might be able to serve them.

I know this is a bit unusual, but I'm just a young professional looking to give back to the community while growing my own side-business (just like you!)

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.  @Savannah63 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen