Next CC Social online meetup: Friday May 13

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Next CC Social online meetup: Friday May 13

beautiful-color-ui-gradients-backgrounds-a-lost-memory.png

Hello everyone,

It's summertime (in the UK) and the weather in fine (not in the UK). What better way to enjoy the impending summer (or winter to our Australian friend) than with some good friends, good laughs and a good ol' CC social!?

This week, we are back on a North America friendly timezone because we are having an extra special happening. The superb @Debra300 and elusive @Emilia42 are both having a wonderful time with @Ann72 , in real life, and have agreed to bring that fun to our social!

Our next social meetup will be:

Friday May 13th, 10PM (UK time)*

*Timezones:

Friday May 13th, 4PM  (Pensacola/Kansas City)

Friday May 13th, 5PM  (New York / Toronto)

Saturday May 13th, 6AM (Seoul)

Saturday May 13th, 7AM (Sydney)

Saturday May 13th, 9AM (Auckland)

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each week so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again - sorry):   https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvcO6sqzIvG9czaRgq-DbsSkyTs4CfUq9I 

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

Theme: Friends and fun! Bring your favourite joke, the cheesier the better.

Looking forward to speaking with you all. 

Take care.

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

18 Replies 18
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

23:00 German time, perfect!

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

We are excited and expect that to have a lot of fun.  You'll also get to meet my husband, Keep Cool.  He's the one who does all of the maintenance and renovations at our properties.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Can't forget the regulars

@Jessica-and-Henry0@Cathie19@Clara116 @Roberta2@Lawrene0@Christine615@Robin4 @Inna22 @Paul1255 @Laurelle3 . 

-----

@Stephanie I'll be there but for me it will be the next day at 7am on Saturday 14th. I'll be in QLD on the Goldcoast. a family meet up after 3 years and with Covid intervening and borders in lockdown.. Our daughter is flying over from New Zealand so that we can be a family for her brothers 50th birthday. 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Laurelle3,

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful family gathering.  All the best to y'all.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

This is exciting . . . My first Zoom!

@Emilia42  You'll love it. The host meetups always feel like a "family reunion." 🙂

Looking forward to it! See you then! 🙂

Carla1358
Level 2
Eugene, OR

Hello,

I am brand new to the community and am looking forward to this online event! Thank you for putting this on!

Carla 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looking forward to chatting @Carla1358 !

-----

@Stephanie @Christine615 @Debra300 @Emilia42 @Ann72 

I really really want to see everyone........ but 6AM on a Saturday...😅

Staying up all night 🥱 instead of trying to wake up 😴 is probably easier for me...... we'll see~ 🤔

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Sybe thanks, I'm glad you sent this out....I would have missed the gathering. 

Awesome to join in for sure. Till later

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Unfortunately only just seen this and already have plans