Next CC Social online meetup: Thursday March 10

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Next CC Social online meetup: Thursday March 10

Stephanie_0-1646426350207.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I think we all could do with spending some time chatting, connecting and feeling less alone - time for a CC social! All are welcome.

This week, we are back on a North America friendly timezone. Our next social meetup will be:

Thursday March 10th, 10PM (UK time)*

*Timezones:

Thursday March 10th, 5PM  (New York / Toronto)

Friday March 11th, 6AM (Seoul)

Friday March 11th, 7AM (Sydney)

Friday March 11th, 9AM (Auckland)

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link (this link changes each week so if you have registered before, you will need to do it again - sorry):   https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYlfuyrrzIpGtHgEObC-W4NrkFFhbW2W4ui

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

Theme: This week, I'd love for us to have a laugh, share something positive in our life, and share our sense of togetherness as we continue to weather crisis after crisis.

Looking forward to speaking with you all. 

Take care.

Stephanie

@Jessica-and-Henry0@Cathie19@Clara116@Ann72@Roberta2@Lawrene0@Christine615@Robin4 @Inna22 @Sarah977 @Paul1255 @Laurelle3 . @Debra300 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

18 Replies 18
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Stephanie,

I'll try to be there.  Just be sure to let me in, and not leave me waiting in the Zoom lobby.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Sorry about last time @Debra300 - there was an emergency with my son. 10pm British time means hopefully he will be fast asleep!

-----

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

I try to be there - 23:00 my time, gähn.

The registration page shows two different dates:

TillandJutta0_0-1646477519932.png

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great spot @Till-and-Jutta0 - have fixed it to say March 10!

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Stephanie  just registered it looks as though I need to charge my gass but it is a bit early at 7am in the morning. I think I will probably be in my PJs. See you there and take care till then. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Don’t worry, I’ll be in mine too, at 10pm! @Laurelle3 

-----

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie 

great there's a meet up.....I just had to cancel our Pensacola Meet UP for that day because I injured my hip and I am on crutches and awaiting an MRI to see if I have to have surgery. I'm praying its a bad pinched nerve and that I will not need a rod or such. Anyway, I will hopefully be in the zoom with you all.....till soon,

blessings, Clara

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh noooo, hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing too serious @Clara116!! I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, but in the meantime please take it easy. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie thanks, yes I'm trying to do just that. till Thursday, I'm hopeful  🙂 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Clara116 I can't wait to chat! You always seem to be in the wars, I'm so sorry to hear that. Let's have a lovely time, laugh and share some positivity as we normally do 🙂 Can't wait for you to best that sweet potato duck this summer!

-----

@Stephanie  I'm so looking forward to seeing and chatting and laughing with you all. Yes I've had some challenges and the good part is I know stuff is temporary and that helps alot. Till soon. Hugs, Clara 

@Clara116 

Really hope it's not too serious 😭 and hope you feel better soon~~ 

@Stephanie 

I don't think I'll be up at 6 am....... I'll set my alarm but I'm pretty sure I'll sleep right through it 😂

@Jessica-and-Henry0  thanks for your sweet words❤️

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom