No option to review.

Linda72
Level 1
Boat Harbour, Australia

No option to review.

I stayed at Airbnbs in Vancouver, Paris and New York when overseas last month.

I have been able to provide reviews to the Vancouver and New York places and have been asked to provide a review to the Paris Airbnb.

On trying to use the link to gain the Paris accommodation it does not appear nor does any record of my stay which I paid for 2 nights.

How does an Airbnb host have the power to have this removed?

The visit did not go at all well plus it is my duty to warn other guests of the hassels surrounding this accommodation as we were left homeless our first night in Paris but had paid for a perfectly fine unit which we could not access.  There was no plan B and this particular lodging has a history of leaving people waiting on the curb according to the boutique 5 star hotel next door.

What can I do to have my say?

Linda

1 Reply 1
Michel29
Level 2
Paris, France

Hi @Linda72,
I'm parisian and I can only feel sorry for what happened to you. Did your parisian host apologized about your first night, what did they do for you ?
If I may, I would recommend you to contact the customer service to explain about missing Paris missing nights. I'm sure there must be an explanation and a solution for you. did you check your credit card details to see if the payment has been closed ? As fas as I know review are part of the system and conno't be removed.

Cheers,

Michel
I love photography and travels