[Quiz] Find your ideal travel destination...!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Quiz] Find your ideal travel destination...!

Travel Personality

Hello everyone,

Do you know where you would like to go on holiday this year? If not, well, look no further!! I have just discovered this fun travel quiz that may help you make up your mind or at least provide you with a fun 5 minute break! You can discover what kind of traveller you are and receive a suggestion of an ideal place you might like to visit. 🙂

I took the quiz 'Airbnb Trip Matcher' and here are my results:

I appear to be a bit of a Daredevil!

• My city - Sydney, Australia
  • My listing - spacious and stylish
  • My experience - Bondi surf and turf
  • My places - outdoor exercises 

I have actually visited Sydney a couple of times and I think it is a fantastic city, a great mix of things to see and do, plus lots of water activities which I like! Not sure how much of it I would call exercise though! hehe...maybe I should visit again....

What type of traveller are you? Here is the link to the quiz, it would be great hear, so please do share your results here.

Enjoy! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

23 Replies 23
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.51.39 AM.png

@Lizzie ha ha... I am the pop culture junkie (not sure it is accurate, but it is definitely funny!)

My city: Los Angeles > fun fact, I went and did LA in 1 day last year. Flew from Seattle by myself and arrived in LAX at 1am, slept at the airport till 5:30am and picked up the rental car. I was in the Griffith Observatory by 7:30am and saw the famous Hollywood sign, drove to Hollywood and then Little Tokyo and around downtown LA, drove to Santa Monica and spent the night. Woke up the next morning at 3am, returned the car and flew back to Seattle. I was home by 10am the next day 🙂

My listings: Spacious and Sunny Hideaways

My experience: TV Writers

My places: Iconic Movie Locations

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Haha, amazing @Farah1 🙂 I think there should be another category just for you after your travels to LA, 'Speedy traveler'! That is very impressive. Did you plan to try and visit the city in only day...do you think you will go back for another day visit?! 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie if there is another opportunity, I am interested to visit LA again! 🙂

Karen-and-Will0
Level 10
Maryland, United States

That was fun!  It says I’m a change agent and San Francisco should be my city.  Funny though, I was born in Sacramento (close to SF for those outside the US) and grew up in the SF area.  So maybe as they say, you can take the girl out of SF but you can’t take the SF out of the girl!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Very true @Karen-and-Will0 🙂 Oo Change Agent, that sounds exciting. Perhaps this is calling you for a trip back! Have you been to SF recently?

--------------------

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

I got LA as well .. 🙂 funny as I will be there soon 46'days and counting 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw nearly 45 day @Ria16!! 🙂 How exciting you are going on holiday. It must be a long trip from New Zealand, but then I guess you can 'zip' across the Pacific Ocean?

Have you got all your plans sorted?  

--------------------

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

Thanks@lizzie 13 hours isn't so bad, better than the 24 to the U.K.:). It does my head in that I will arrive before I leave..crazy time travel🙀

3 days in LA then off to Fl to meet my family where my sis has a timeshare. 

Im looking forward to staying in my first BnB I really hope they might have some hummingbirds in the garden 🙂 that would be just blissful❣️

@Lizzie

Fun quiz!!! (Slow day at the office today~) 

Looks like my next long-term vacation should be Spain!!!  (I've only been to France and the U.K. in Europe. Italy and Spain were actually next on my list!) 

• My city - Barcelona, Spain 
  • My listings - Lovely and Romantic Residences
  • My experience - In Vino Veritas
  • My places - Drinks & Nightlife 

bon vivant.JPG

* reminder to self - make sure Henry sees this!  🙂 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Amazing @Jessica-and-Henry0! Maybe you could subtly stick it on the fridge...with a big arrow on it!! hehe 

I've been to Spain quite a few times now, but it is relatively easy for us here in the UK to pop over. I went to Barcelona about 10 years ago now and it is a wonderful city, I just love all the colourful buildings. 

Was it long ago since you were last over in Europe?

--------------------

@Lizzie 

My last time in Europe was a business trip to Paris about 3 yrs ago. There's a small possiblity that I might have to be in France for work later this year....... if I do end up getting to go, I'm definitely adding a couple personal vacation days to hop over to Spain or Italy 🙂 Fingers crossed!!!! 

Since I'm in Korea, places like Japan, China, Thailand and Vietnam are much more easier to visit - and we have so many more affordable flight options. I was in Hanoi, Vietnam just last week for work...... but can you believe that I had to go to a Korean restaurant once a day, every day I was in Hanoi!!!! (because my boss insisted he needed to have Korean food at least once a day and everyone wanted to make the boss happy! Sheesh~) 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It is great you can just pop to amazing places like Vietnam @Jessica-and-Henry0. I hope you had time to explore a little inbetween working? 

Aww, now that you are back in Korea, perhaps you could have some Vietnamese food to make up for the food your missed during your trip? 🙂

--------------------

@Lizzie:
http://http//press.atairbnb.com/tripmatcher is giving me a "server not found" page.

@Lizzie - I'm having the same issue. I can get to the article about the quiz, but when I click on the link in the article to actually go to the quiz, it goes to a non-existent page. 

Do do you have a link directly to the quiz? I have a $100 Airbnb Superhost travel credit that I'm looking to use! 🙂

Jude