[Quiz] Find your ideal travel destination...!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Quiz] Find your ideal travel destination...!

Travel Personality

Hello everyone,

Do you know where you would like to go on holiday this year? If not, well, look no further!! I have just discovered this fun travel quiz that may help you make up your mind or at least provide you with a fun 5 minute break! You can discover what kind of traveller you are and receive a suggestion of an ideal place you might like to visit. 🙂

I took the quiz 'Airbnb Trip Matcher' and here are my results:

I appear to be a bit of a Daredevil!

• My city - Sydney, Australia
  • My listing - spacious and stylish
  • My experience - Bondi surf and turf
  • My places - outdoor exercises 

I have actually visited Sydney a couple of times and I think it is a fantastic city, a great mix of things to see and do, plus lots of water activities which I like! Not sure how much of it I would call exercise though! hehe...maybe I should visit again....

What type of traveller are you? Here is the link to the quiz, it would be great hear, so please do share your results here.

Enjoy! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

23 Replies 23
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww that's a shame @Jude7 and @Tim-and-Holly0. The link seems to not be working at the moment, I am trying to see why this is as it only appears to be an issue with the EN page. I hope to update you shortly! 🙂

OOo what a nice dilemma to have Jude. Any thoughts so far?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks, @Lizzie, for checking out the working of that link. I'm completely open about where to go. The quiz sounded like a perfect tool! Since I'm looking to travel from the U.S. in December - I'm thinking warm, tropical, naturally beautiful. A beach would be an added plus. My husband and I are celebrating a special birthday and anniversary. Hawaii comes to mind - but I'm open to traveling anywhere in the world. What an exciting possibility! 

If the link fails to become active - perhaps there are some hosts reading who might like to invite me? 🙂

Jude

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oo I think we can probably do both @Jude7

Jude and @Tim-and-Holly0, just to let you know the quiz link appears to be back up and running again! yay! Looking forward to hearing what kind of traveler you are! 🙂

Let's hope it somewhere nice and warm for your Jude. hehe

--------------------

@Lizzie:

Your travel personality is

The Change Agent

A student of the world, your mantra is 'never stop growing.' You’re always looking for a chance to ignite change in the world around you.

San Francisco

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hehe, this is great @Tim-and-Holly0. What do you think? Does this fit your travel style? 🙂

--------------------

@Lizzie:

San Francisco? Not me. I don't like cities, people, traffic... I want to relax when I take a vacation. My favorite travel destination is Antigua, BWI. Been there three times. We're currently saving our money for a trip to Alaska which will probably be three years from now due to the expense. 

I would not do it, but the other day was researching the possibility of taking a trip in a complete circle around the U.S. via train. It would take ten days and cost about $2,000 (traveling cheap) but would be really neat. I would not do it because I can't sit still for ten days!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Yeah, I know what you mean @Tim-and-Holly0. As I live in a city, I often like to have a completely different scenery when I go away. I often enjoy city breaks for long weekends which is handy living in London as we have Europe on our doorstep. 🙂 OOo Antigua sounds wonderful and it sounds like you know the island well already. I have a friend who likes to go kite surfing there, are you much into water sports? 🙂

I love the sounds of your train trip. I would quite like to do a trip down the US East Coast and thought going by train would be a great way to do it. Have you experienced any shorter train holiday trips before? 

--------------------

@Lizzie -

What  a fun survey!  I'm the Bon Vivant!  I'll take that - sociable and luxurious.  Give me a backpack and a hike in the woods during the day - and a fine dinner with some wine in the evening, and I'll be a happy camper!  🙂

Not quite sure about Barcelona, but I'll keep my options open!  🙂

Jude

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw I'm glad you liked it @Jude7, I thought so too. Oo Bon Vivant, sounds very exotic! 🙂

OOo I think you are similar to me, I enjoy a good walk and a good meal to finish off with as a reward! Have you seen @Mariann4's recent walking trip in Norway? her photo is incredible. Have you ever been to Norway? It sounds like you would like it.

--------------------