See you soon!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

See you soon!

Ahoy CC'ers!

Hope you've had a smashing weekend. 

I want to let you know that I’ll be on holidays up to Scotland starting right now! I will be back September 9th but luckily @Quincy is back from the US and @Lizzie is always around to help too. Please do not hesitate to reach out to them should you have any questions. 

I'm nipping up to Dundee for a video games conference and awards ceremony - the game I'm making in my spare time has been nominated for 4 awards!

Catch ya later!

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

22 Replies 22
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

GO GIRL and demolish your competitors !!!! :))))

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

haha, I love you fighting spirit here @Branka-and-Silvia0. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Enjoy @Stephanie ......... and game on! 🎮🏆💐

You’re a winner in our eyes! 😎👀👁👁

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cathie19 @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Patricia55 @Nutth0 @Kira32 @Helen427 @Roberta2 ,

Thanks for all the well wishing 😄 I have returned... not triumphantly. Turned out they didn't realise my game was a mobile game so didn't qualify haha! Free bar mind you so not complete wash. Went to Bournemouth at the weekend for some sun and sand with some of my family!

69426380_2530825257140492_8694118575771746304_n.jpg

-----

Hi & Welcome back @Stephanie , so sorry to hear your game wasn't on the right platform, BUT you know what?

There will be another competition /event somewhere in the world where it will be on the right platform for an Award so get crackin and have a look online where you can enter it & hop on a plane on the bosses account!!
Roll on round 2...

There's always a bright side to the down side.

Nice moon in the skies in Bournemouth - looks familiar to one we have here in New Zealand a few days ago 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I am the boss!! HAH! Thanks @Helen427 , we are going to launch the game in less than a month so who knows what will happen next?

-----

keep us updated @Stephanie  😉

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

-----