Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Share your themed rooms!

Super-Mario-Room-630x420.jpg

Image by Andre Farinha/Airbnb

Hi all!

I came across this article the other day showing a Super Mario themed Airbnb listing in Lisbon and, as a Super Mario fan myself, I think this is pretty cool! 

I thought it would be great to see if any of you have themed rooms/listings (it doesn't have to be game or film related, it could also be ocean-themed or bird-themed!). If not, it would be great to hear what theme you would love to have if you could!

My dream theme would probably be a nautical theme - I love stripes!

Looking forward to seeing/hearing about yours! 

Kirstie

4 Replies 4
Anisha0
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Theme rooms are super cool @Kirstie! I've been wanting to turn my room around into looking like a Game of Thrones fan room. Initially I'd thought of another theme - a picturesque room with a huge world map. If I could, I'd keep experimenting with a new theme everytime! 🙂

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oo a Game of Thrones room would be amazing! Would yours be based around the wintery North or the sunny south? A room with a giant map would also be great, maybe you could mark all the places you've travelled to on it somehow?

While our London room is nowhere near as cool as the Mario room, our guests do appreciate it. It also is a nice conversation starter, to discuss travelling to and living and working in London.IMG_1478.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1464.jpg

James548
Level 2
Pflugerville, TX

The Jam Box is our little tine house theme.  We spent a lot of time creating each of the things you see below.  Let me know what you think.