Taiwan is a great for hosting on Airbnb

MangoandEeg0
Level 3
Taiwan Region

Taiwan is a great for hosting on Airbnb

kaohsiung citykaohsiung cityHi guys , anyone visited Taiwan before ? if not this is a great place to visit , its modern, has lots of culture and its for many food holiday , this is a great place, i am a host here and its very pleasant to be host here , people are nice and helpful , very peaceful and welcoming . there is no crime here or its very close to nothing , real sweet if you forget your phone in taxi or loose it somewhere its very likely someone find you are return your stuff also i havent lock my door in  5 years as well i leave my keys in the bike outside everyday , its real safe here . also if you come here you will understand nothing , i mean you cannot read nothing and understand , but thats great you wont understand politics , complains and advertising and you wake up everyday with a plan and nothing will ruin your day . the south specially great its hot the whole year , the sunny south . i read alot about safety concern when hosting on airbnb , i know if i would do airbnb in my hometown someone would empty my house overnight on fake ID profile its for sure . but here this element is not existing and it makes things so much easier . really nice part of the world and yet very underpromoted , have a nice day everyone 

regards Mango 

0 Replies 0