Welcome guest basket ideas

Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Welcome guest basket ideas

Dear everyone,

“Welcome guest basket" is one of the great ways to make guests “Wow". Not only that, it shows your hospitality, caring, and thoughtfulness.

To stand from the crowd, when creating our welcome guest basket, we decide to deliver all of the messages through POEM. You can check out our listing and view photos to see pictures of our welcome guest basket: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19645805

Here is some of the ideas about welcome guest basket:

1.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

51 Replies 51

Olá a todos,

Desde que iniciámos esta aventura foi nossa preocupação ter uma oferta para os hóspedes. Deixamos sempre produtos da região para os adultos, nomeadamente vinhos produzidos na localidade. Para as crianças tentamos oferecer algo adequado às suas idades, também produtos locais.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@António-E-Sandra0 Translation from Portuguese:

Hello everyone, Since we started this adventure it was our concern to have a gift for the guests. We always leave products from the region for adults, namely local wines. For the children, we try to offer something appropriate for their ages, also local products.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Like @Huma0  I do a welcome chalk board and place names in it.

We provide all bathroom essentials and more, so don’t feel the need to create a specific basket of goodies. It wouldn’t be successful, as we are in the tropics, and everything would either melt or begin to overripen or turn. Fruit everything in the fridge.....

In fact there’s probably a few goodies in the cupboard in the cookie jar, and a well stocked fridge and cupboard for breakfast items. This includes milk, eggs, bacon, juice, a small chocolate for each person and a bottle of water.p for everyone. A loaf of bread & a small amount of fruit. These are all in the fridge ready for use. We were offering a cheaply sourced bottle of wine, but with liquor legislation changes, I cannot get them as cheap anymore....

Rachel477
Level 3
Cottage Grove, OR

Hi everyone,

This is my second year and I want to welcome my guests with something special. I thought of things that are from my area - hazelnuts, locally made chocolates and some watercolor post cards that I have painted. I am also putting together an activities list of local businesses that offer things to do that my guests may be interested in. Collaboration with women in business is important to me.

Rachel Kyle

Mt. David Home

Cottage Grove, OR

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Has anyone been watching 'Instant Hotel'? It amazes me what efforts hosts go to with welcome baskets and how unappreciative guests are of them, but then again, the guests in this show are competing hosts.

I went to a lot of extra effort last Christmas with cards, gifts and treats for my guests, but 80% of them did not even say thanks and many left some of it on the floor or even threw it in the bin unopened. I will be a bit more selective about leaving extras in the future.

Chanelle9
Level 2
Lurgan, United Kingdom

My husband and I own 'Quixotic Gifts' based in the western lake district (UK)

We supply holiday homes with our hamper/gift boxes which include handmade items; soap, candle, lip balms and body butters. We sell these to holiday homes at £12 per hamper and they retail for £24.99

We find guests really appreciate them and give more positive feedback for having such a gift waiting for them.  

Sally10
Level 8
Mill Valley, CA

Wow Luke 73

Those are the most thoughtful and beautiful ones I've seen amazing !!!