What an Incredible World we Live in!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What an Incredible World we Live in!

Autumn 1

Hello everyone,

I can't believe how quickly time goes by, it is October already! For many October signals the start of a new season, either the Fall or Autumn for us in the Northern Hemisphere or Spring for whose of you in the Southern Hemisphere. Personally I love this time of year, seeing the trees changing colour, different food, perhaps a change of footwear!  

As we are based all around the world, I thought it would be amazing to share our photos here, of how our surroundings are changing now that we are in a new season. If you can't take a photo, why not share a description and things you like about going into a new season! 🙂

Above is my photo from rural England...I just love the bright colours. 

Can't wait to see or hear what you share.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

Plitvice lakes summer.jpgPlitvice lakes summer.jpgPlitvice Lakes National Park is one of the must see attractions in my country (Croatia) - granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, beautiful in all seasons!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw @Blagoje0, it is simply beautiful. I always like a change in season. 🙂 

Has your local area changed much due to the change in season?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Not yet. Daily temperatures are still above 20°C (68º F) and everything is still all green. Even the sea temperature is 20°C. Although winters are not so cool here, for about a month everything will be different. I am talking about Split, Croatia.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw that sounds nice @Blagoje0. Here in the UK, for an October it has been pretty warm, however I have heard the weather is due to turn a little colder in the next few days which is what we should really expect for a November day! 

Is this a busy time of year for visitors at the moment in Croatia or are you gearing up for the holiday period now? 

--------------------

There are tourists throughout the year but 80% of them coming over the summer months. No "jingle bells in the air" but will soon :). 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1722082

Have a look at our photos - yes, it is a wonderful world!

Looking forward to your sharing of gorgeousness with us!