What are your favourite holiday views?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are your favourite holiday views?

Views.jpg

Hello everyone,

Sometimes you need a holiday to relax and reinvigorate or perhaps you like to be more active and enjoy to explore the area—maybe you already got a nice view from your home! Last year I visited quite a few places and I enjoyed taking pictures because it makes me think back of the good times I've had.

From all the places you have visited, what are your favourite views?

Below is one of my favourite photos that I took in Croatia!

Looking forward to seeing your favourites :-).

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

4 Replies 4
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Here's a snap from Dubrovnik, where I visited the Old City of King's Landing with my mum.

10615395_10154529845855548_148531047982764398_n.jpg

-----

That is a breathtaking view. I am really keen on visiting Croatia. My favorite holiday views are sipping an early morning cup of coffee and watching the sun rise from the sea. I also like seeing the sunset over the mountains and the sea.4k-wallpaper-blue-sky-environment-973231.jpg

architecture-building-church-1029011.jpg

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

This is the view outside of my house and it is one of the most beautiful places for me :)This is the view outside of my house and it is one of the most beautiful places for me 🙂

And the Bosforus Bridge in Istanbul, I go there every year with my father, it is a tradition now and I enjoy every time like the first time I visited this place :)And the Bosforus Bridge in Istanbul, I go there every year with my father, it is a tradition now and I enjoy every time like the first time I visited this place 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Absolutely breathtaking @Ana1136 !

-----