What are your top 10 countries of 2017?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are your top 10 countries of 2017?

top 10 Countries.png

Hi all,

I stumbled upon the Rough Guide's list of the top 10 countries to visit in 2017 which definitely gave me wanderlust and, as January is quite a popular time to think about holidays for the year, I thought it would be interesting to discuss it here!

The list according to Rough Guide is as follows:

1. India

2. Scotland   (I'm half Scottish so particularly pleased this made the list!)

3. Canada

4. Uganda

5. Bolivia

6. Nicaragua

7. Portugal

8. Finland

9. Namibia

10. Taiwan

Do you think this is a good list? Are there any countries you would want to add? Maybe you think your own country deserves to be on there?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Kirstie

(Top 10 Countries for 2017 list courtesy of https://www.roughguides.com/best-places/2017/top-10-countries/ )

25 Replies 25
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw @Jeet0, we will all be booking our flights to come and visit! 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ahh, that's the best news 😄
Would love to meet you all!

Here's a picture from Udaipur, India of myself that I visited during the holidays.

14907611_10205711424025042_3842627816279428377_n.jpg

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow @Jeet0 what a stunning picture! I can definitely see why India is top of the list of places to visit!

Johana-Y0
Level 2
Bogotá, Colombia

Hola Kirstie te falto el País mas Importante en estos momentos para conocer en Todo El Mundo ... COLOMBIA

Hay sitios poco conocidos como "Caño Cristales".

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Johana-Y0,

Supongo que Colombia debería estar en la lista! Nunca he estado, pero he oído cosas muy buenas sobre tu país! Me gustaría visitarlo. ¿Qué es el Caño Cristales?

I imagine that Columbia should be on the list! I have never been but I have heard great things about your country! I would like to visit it. What is the 'Cano Cristales'?

Kirstie

Caño cristales es el rio mas hermoso del mundo, lo llaman el rio del realismo magico y los cinco colores

Cano-Cristales-Los-Ochos-1024x681.jpg

Se puede visitar entre los meses de Agosto a Octubre en el municipio de la Macarena - Meta

cao-cristales-sierra-de-la-macarena-meta-colombia-5-638.jpg

Cano-Cristales-River-Colombia-Wallpapers-1920x1200-full-HD-915x515.jpg

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Johana-Y0 

¡Qué hermoso! Gracias por las fotos :). ¿Qué causa todos los colores?

How beautiful! Thank you for the photos :). What causes all of the colours?

I am very font of travelling and when I got leisure time I Will make a trip. I have visited many place and I liked Paris a lot. I have interest to travel the places listed here. [link removed]

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jennifer387,

Welcome to the Community Center! That's great you like to travel - is Paris your favourite place to visit? Where from this list would you most like to go to?

Kirstie

Hello...

I definitely think Kenya is worth a visit.

Kessy, Nairobi