Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What could you not live without?

Coffee.jpg

Hello all!

I hope you're well.

Today I want to talk about things you can't live without. We all know that we can't live without oxygen, food, water, and shelter unless you're Bear Grylls or Cody Lundin (food, water, and shelter part).

Is there something you could absolutely not live without and what would that be? Would not having books and a phone or computer to communicate be something you could not live without? or perhaps a cup of coffee in the morning.

I think for me it would be having no phone as it is something that has become so important in our lives now. Not only do I use my phone to communicate with friends and family, but I also use it to check how all of you are doing in the CC, reading the news, and make contactless payments. Having said all of the above, I do enjoy disconnecting from the world for a little while when I'm on holidays.

I would love to hear your answers!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

7 Replies 7
Moud1
Level 2
Tetouan, Morocco

For me it will be not having Wifi, it's become so important, that when for 5 min the connection is slow or go down, we start wondering what's going on, i may be OK with not having phone or Laptop if i can keep at least one of them, as long i got Wifi

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Moud1,

Nice to meet you :-). 

Wi-Fi has become very important indeed as some hosts use a smart lock that's connected to Wi-Fi. I appreciate a quick internet connection as well!

-----

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

Hello there,

I know this might sound a bit shallow, but I cant go on without my perfumes (I own quite a few) and books!

On the other hand, I would be the happiest without a phone, laptop, internet or any kind of technology :))

Cheers!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Elizabeth429,

Nice to meet you! 

Wow, that must be a big collection of perfumes :-). If you could choose only 1 book to keep, which one would that be?

-----

Hello, I can't live without a cup of tea. I love to drink tea. I make tea in an Indian style. Like, first I add water and then add tea leaves and sugar and when water starts boiling, I add milk to it. And after then I again boil it. After boiling, I pour it into the cup with the help of a strainer to remove those tea leaves. Once, I was reading reviews for https://thewordpoint.com/services/translation-service/engineering-translation-services website and I was so stressed at that time because I really need translation service help and then I found about making a tea like Indian people make. And when I tried the same way after seeing YouTube videos, I feel so fresh and energetic. I would also recommend you to make tea and I am sure you will also fall in love with it.

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Coffee

A bathtub (I mean I can shower for a few days, but ultimately I need a soak or I get cranky.)

A pet

Flowers

A good pillow

I am not suited to camping, obviously.

I can't live without LEGO blocks when I was a child.And then only have conputer games was meaningful to me when I wa a middle student.Now,I feel nothing is important.