Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What do you do in your spare time?

Spare time.png

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all doing well today.

We're almost reaching the end of the month, and the weekend is getting closer and closer. I thought I'd ask everybody what you do in your spare time? Do you visit friends/family or do you go out for shopping perhaps?

Usually, in the evening I enjoy watching some series on Netflix or going for a swim, run, or play tennis with my partner. In the weekends we usually go out for a stroll in the city centre and have some delicious Chinese or Korean food in Chinatown!

I would love to see your answers! 

This dish is called Hot pot 

IMG_9911.JPG

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

33 Replies 33
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Quincy Hot pot look yummy! in Thailand, you can find it anyplace some time we call Suki or Shabu Shabu and have many kinds of soups e.g. Thai-Spicy tom yum soups, má là Taiwan style

For me ... Enjoy seeing an Airbnb clip from a great host or read some article. I love to explore a new place in My town, Sometimes lucky to meet the owner and if I like it very much will post in my guidebook.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You're making me hungry right now @Nutth0!

My partner knows some great places here in London for Thai food—Very yum yum 🙂 

-----

Rhonda34
Level 4
Western Australia, Australia

IMG_3634.JPG

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looks like fun @Rhonda34! 🙂 

-----

Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

@Quincy Wow, it sounds exactly like me. In the spare time, I (Bryan) usually play sports such as soccer, swimming, and running with my buddies to practice and to keep up my athletic abilities. On the weekend, especially on Saturday, I usually hang out with my friends in Saigon center or eat out at a decent restaurant. On Sunday, I would like to stay at home to study, read books and watch youtube videos or movies with my family 

MicheleandLouw0
Level 10
Maun, Botswana

@QuincyI only saw your tag now! Oooo my free time!I have numerous hobbies. I love sewing, reading, mountainbiking and riding my TTR230. I love exercising outdoorsfattie.jpgttr.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow! that's so cool @MicheleandLouw0!

I'd love to try out the the TTR230 🙂 

What is it that you're sewing?—Sorry for being so curious. 

-----

I like to play games.

Delphine16
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hello @Quincy, this is the first time that I take part to this kind of conversation,  I find it cool.

My spare time. .. so much to do but mainly it is hiking or cycling the hills around Manchester. Yorkshire dales, peak District,  Lake District,  snowdonia. .. you name it. It is just great to be outside, breathing the fresh air far away from the noise of the city. And while I walk or cycle, I take plenty of pictures. 

Have a great evening,

Delph

Wow, that double soup looks fantastic!

When I’m not enjoying a good meal, or working, I love to do two things: some form of exercise, and read novels — literary fiction.

In my spare time :

Eat bacon

Talk about my bike.

Ride my bike.

Talk about bikes.

Go to road races.

Tour around European race tracks on my bike.

Sit in the garage looking at my bike.

Read magazines about bikes.

Watch DVDs about bikes.

Read bike magazines.

Read bike books.

Hang out with my mates with bikes.

Hang out in their garages looking at their bikes.

Clean my bike.

Organise my tools.

Eat bacon......

Rinse and repeat.

IMG_20190928_010838.jpg

Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear All

When I have spare time I go to visit my friends or family member or some time go to quite place sit down and try to call back all memories whatever i did in my past or  recently and try to find out is there any mistake I made or i need to improve my self when i deal with my colleague, boss, client or friends.

Some time I go for shopping for my personal necessary things.   Manage my home garden, put water, trim the tree or plant. Make call to friends and relatives those are not staying near me. I try to do something which will give benefits to me and othethers whatever I love.

When I have free time I pray to my lord who have created us. Giving thanks to him by remembering him. Some time give charity to the poor friends or relatives. I try to make others happy and I love to do it.

Hope you enjoy your lifestyle by doing all good deeds.

Thank you my friend.

With best regards

Mizanur from Asia  

Are there those who like to go camping? My sister and our husbands and I just love spending holidays like this

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mia746, I do love camping! I actually went camping in Iceland (during summer of course) :-). I've also been camping throughout Europe.  

-----

Hello! Very cool! I have never been to Iceland. Tell me if I need to know any specifics about camping  in Iceland. After your message, it seems to me that I will plan my next trip in this country