What's your one guilty pleasure?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What's your one guilty pleasure?

FR_SE-171137_shutterstock_176646242_For You (1 of 1).jpg

Indulging in late night snacks, binging on a TV show, grabbing pizza on the way home after a night out, listening to the weirdest songs… you name it There seems to be an endless list of things that we love even though we know that we shouldn’t...or maybe we should! Mine is accidentally staying up all night playing video games.

What is the one guilty pleasure that you simply cannot resist? Why do you like it? 

Looking forward to hearing your fun replies. 

Thanks, 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

12 Replies 12
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Cleaning my listing? jk

Netflix Marathons, feeding my horses carrots, decent wine, Labrador on lap, eldest daughter's piano playing...

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Just one??

Long baths when I should be doing other things, buying jewelry, drinking wine.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Fried chicken and craigslist for cheap but nice home furnishings and art. 

TV series and chocolate....I really can't resist it

Kathleen645
Level 3
Hamilton, Canada

late night chips and dip for sure!  or some smoked cheese and olives. 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Stephanie 

If I told you that, I'd have to kill you Steph.. :))

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Is it not also Denzel Washington @Susan17 ?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Stephanie 

Too many guilty pleasures to name just one, but I sometimes waste a lot of time browsing on Ebay for vintage furniture I have no space for so am never going to buy. When it comes to food though, for it to be a true guilty pleasure, it's got to be either 'nursery food' or something naff like Coronation Chicken.

That, I believe is my latest foodie guilty pleasure. It's the perfect way to use up left over roasted/cooked chicken and so easy. All you need is some mayo, mango chutney, a few spices and seasoning (and sultanas or some other dried fruit if you like). If you serve it on good quality bread with some baby spinach leaves, it's actually divine. My mouth is watering as I write...

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

My guilty pleasure is the amount of time that I spend here at the community, and having HGTV run on the television for long periods of time.

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

Food, wine, cinema. Does anyone have a better option? Go and run do not offer please 😂

My two biggest guilty pleasures: I eat lots of chocolates at night and i also spend lot of time playing video games. My last addiction called Bridge Race from Gamerdam) Last week i recognized  it was 3pm and i was still playing! Once I even missed my bus stop cause I was playing Candy crush and couldn't see anything around😱

My two biggest guilty pleasures: I eat lots of chocolates at night and i also spend lot of time playing video games. My last addiction called Bridge Race from gamerdam. Last week i recognized  it was 3pm and i was still playing! Once I even missed my bus stop cause I was playing Candy crush and couldn't see anything around😱