Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Where would you go on your dream vacation_  .png

Hello everyone,

I hope you've all had a great week!

About a week ago I created a post where everybody can share their ideas for an off-topic. I thought that I'd choose an idea from @Alice-and-Jeff0 about 'Where would you go on your dream vacation?', since we're still in the summer mood 🙂

Where would you go on your dream vaction? 

I look forward to your replies. 

Have a great weekend!

Here's is the link to the 'Suggest an off-topic' post and here's the link to 'Packing tips' in case you're planning on going on your dream vacation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

19 Replies 19
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Quincy - I bet Hawai will make it to the top 3.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Lilian20, what's on place 1 and 2? 🙂 

-----

Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

@Quincy My dream vacation is definitely Bahamas because I've have fonded of beaches 

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Quincy. Although I'm not a fan of being cold I would love to go to Alaska :)' and then to warm up the Red Sea :)'

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I see some great destinations here!

@Ria16, I'd like to do something similar—just for the experience 🙂 

Where I was born (Curaçao), most people would call a dream location!Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.07.54.png

-----

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0@Teresa-and-Ray0@Nutth0@Jessica-and-Henry0, I'm really curious where you would go 🙂 

-----

Thanks for the tag @Quincy

Dream vacation.... just to name a few...... for Henry I know for sure he wants to go to the Maldives. We both love white sandy beaches where we can swim with the fish. On my personal list, Spain and Italy! Recently Henry mentioned if he ever has the opportunity to go to Europe again, he wants to go on a "beer" tour (mainly Germany and Belgium). Also, despite the many years I spent in the U.S. I've never had the opportunity to see the west coast so a month long road trip along the coast from LA, passing thru San Francisco up to Seattle. 

So many places to go..... so many things to see and do!!! We both really enjoyed London, and have talked about wanting to go again 🙂 

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hello, @Quincy my dream vacation is Mount Everest area. I'm lucky to visit 3-4 times in a past 10 year. I love to walk in a mountain see a snow in the peak. I already visit Nepal, Sikkim, City of Darjeeling and Leh in Ladakh ( India ). Next maybe Tibet.

Poon hill

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's a very cool photo @Nutth0 breathtaking view too!

Here's a photo that I took in the Scottish Highlands.

Worth a visit if you like hiking 🙂

IMG_1208.JPG

-----

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

wowwwwww! @Quincy I will follow you ( like a U2 song )

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Quincy Vladivostok Russia. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0, that sounds great! Is there a particular place in Vladivostok that you want to visit? 

-----

@Quincy Korabelnaya Naberezhnaya, Vladivostok, Russia. There are very interesting historical monuments and submarine museums which I would like to visit. Sevastopol Crimea Russia is also a wonderful place to visit if someone wants to learn about historical wars and visit fantastic museums.

Paris.