to all young | independent fashion design lovers

Corinna0
Level 3
Vienna, AT

to all young | independent fashion design lovers

Hi everyone! I hope the living room is a good place to post this topic. 

First things first! I just love #fashion! Mostly young independent or upcoming local #designers.

You know some, or you are one? Let me know! 🙂 You are a host & could be a guide in your own city or country showing me cool designers or have a cool event going on (Fashion Shows | Sample Sales | Fashion Presentations)? Also let me know! IYou need some tips on where to go or look for young fashion designers in Vienna, Austria?! Here I am, waiting to help out! I know where they are and who they are! 

Looking forward to some interesting input & discussions! 

#design #fashion #worldwide #creativity #local #hashtagingtomakesureeveryonewillfindit 😄 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Greetings from #Vienna!

4 Replies 4
Noealiya1
Level 1
Brussels, Belgium

Dear, I am also an individual designer but start up.I mean - i am selling all i create to survive to 3 shops in Belgium but without my name because i  never studied design and sewing  - i am self-learned. But i sell for good prices and now i start searching designers as I am - i think it would be easier -in case join for showroom or showspace or search for funding. my whatsapp 32493031124 Aliya

Hi Aliya,

I'm always on the look out for young designers but to be honest my focus was on intependen labels. Your story seems quite interesting as well - I haven't met many people selling their designs without their actual name on. And for reasons such as no studies? Does it matter in Brussels if you did? If you can create a beautiful product, it shouldn't matter if you have an education in that particular field?! 

So how is your search going since you posted in January? 🙂 Excited to hear your progress! I may be coming to Brussels to visit a friend some day and would love to hear your story! 

See you, 

Corinna 

Hey darling, I am not sure if you will wear the clothes I want to suggest to you, but if you will try clothes from https://www.lilylulufashion.com/fur-hooded-coats/ I am quite sure you will enjoy them. They are quite comfortable and make you feel free, the best part is that all the clothes are very cheap.

@Corinna0 wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope the living room is a good place to post this topic. 

First things first! I just love #fashion! Mostly young independent or upcoming local #designers.

You know some, or you are one? Let me know! 🙂 You are a host & could be a guide in your own city or country showing me cool designers or have a cool event going on (Fashion Shows | Sample Sales | Fashion Presentations)? Also let me know! IYou need some tips on where to go or look for young fashion designers in Vienna, Austria?! Here I am, waiting to help out! I know where they are and who they are! 

Looking forward to some interesting input & discussions! 

#design #fashion #worldwide #creativity #local #hashtagingtomakesureeveryonewillfindit 😄 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Greetings from #Vienna!