tour operator

Elizabeth158
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

tour operator

In  addition to an AirBnB host, I am a tour operator and arrange travel to South and Central America. I wonder if there is a way for AirBnB to work with tour operators/travel agents. After all they are generally providing the rich experience of local culture and contact, through activities, tours and even transfers. Obviously this wouldn't work with group travel but could with Individualized itineraries.

Thanks for considering

3 Replies 3
Dofri0
Level 1
Reykjavik, Iceland

Hi.

I am also a tour operator with a small family company. We focus on small groups and a personal experience. I would love to have some framwork like airbnb.com for my tours.

B.r.

Dofri **

Iceland.

Hey

This is a very interesting topic. I am absed in London but I host 2 properties one in Buenos Aires, Argentina and the other one in Orlando, Florida, US.

I think someting like what you are proposing could definitely work!.  thought about how to make a connection between my property and agencies but couldn't find the way to do this.

How do you think this could work?

Cheers

Florencia

You have hit upon something that Airbnb is currently working on.

If you have used it recently, you might have been invited to the "closed, private beta" options that have been around.

This is for hosts to offer "experiences" in the cities you are visiting.

https://www.airbnb.com/city-hosts

That was running for a few months or so, but is now closed. I expect the announcement will probably come at the AirBNB Open this year!!

#ao2016 #airbnb2016