HOSTING AN RV PAD ON SIDE OF HOUSE FOR SUPER BOWL

Sissi29
Level 1
Glendale, AZ

HOSTING AN RV PAD ON SIDE OF HOUSE FOR SUPER BOWL

I can't get any info or find a phone number to ask about hosting our RV pad for someone to park their RV --on the side of our home for anywhere from 5 to 14 days for the Super Bowl in Glendale, Arizona. We are a 5 minute walk to State Farm Stadium. There are I believe 5  big events in the Phoenix area before and after the Super Bowl. There are so many reasons to come here during that time and hotels and airbnb's are filing up.

Can anyone advise me on how do I get information, talk to someone or even what section I would put this ad on. The ad is done, just have to find a host to list it.

Thanks a million, sissi brackney

3 Replies 3

@Sissi29 

Do please contact your local planning and zoning office, to learn what permits are required, if this is actually allowed in your neighborhood, under what regulations. 

Also definitely get advice on what health and safety requirements required, including business insurance, power, water and sewer hookups. Are there any emergency needs for public safety that the municipality or county require, and any taxes to be collected. Any time exchange of money is involved, it gets complicated. Best of luck ~ enjoy the events, and the marvelous Spring weather!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to provide a space where people can park their RV then Airbnb is not the right platform for you @Sissi29  I am sure there are other platforms that would be relevant in your country.

Airbnb is a site for people who are providing accommodation rather than parking spaces for people to park their own accommodation.

Sissi29
Level 1
Glendale, AZ

I can’t find anyplace else.  I have looked. All just storage places. Thanks