What Hosts are saying

So I have short term rentals in several cities across the county. I have fought this in San Diego, Lake Tahoe and now St Louis. For about a year I have been fighting against harsh regulations aimed at making short term rentals illegal or regulating the... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi, my husband and I have renovated our place - a one bedroom flat located in the Peak District, UK. Our town receives a LOT of visitors. We are looking to go travelling between mid Dec-mid April and of course, would love to rent our place out during that... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Dear all, I need an advice:I only have 1 day left before the 15 days time to report will end. A guest damaged my bathroom basin and denied it. The surface of the ceramic has little cracks.I’m a tenant. The landlord/company said that they won’t fix it beca... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I am wondering if we have a host who is an Airbnb ambassador or main contact in Bermuda? I’m wondering if there is any consulting going on between government and AirBnb about the policies involving hosting on this platform? Latest reply by Bhumika