What Hosts are saying

Hi, i've made a promotion. On the calendar, in some of my listing, i can see the effects of the promotion straight away. On some other listings, the price remains the same although same promotion is applied. Does anyone one the reason for that and how to ... Latest reply by TopAirbnb-S0
    Hi. Does anyone know whether Airbnb is the "primary" insurer should a guest have an accident. Or, does Airbnb expect my personal homeowners insurance be the first (i.e. primary), with Airbnb only involved after my personal insurance? thank you. Latest reply by Lorna170
    Just wondered about other people's thoughts... I've seen a lot of articles recently with people complaining about Airbnb fees - especially the cleaning fee being an add-on. It's obviously something that immediately sets your offer apart from a hotel and I... Latest reply by Erin6219
    Aloha! Trying to set up our tax options on our listing, and I see that in some places AirBnB collects taxes and in other places it doesn't. Do they collect in Hawaii (Big Island)? If not, which kinds of tax do I need to collect and what percent? I've ... Latest reply by Cindi3