What Hosts are saying

We have been hosts for over 8 years. At first we had a lock box and now we have a simple key pad and change the code all the time. We have found out that Air BnB is promoting the August app on phones for entry. We were guests this week and were told to... Latest reply by Joel71
    Dear community, I own and run (together with my sister as a co-host living on site) two houses in Mexico (in Nayarit, if it matters). As of October 1, a new tax regulation is in place. Airbnb withholds taxes and transfers the money to the Mexican tax adm... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am currently in a very stressful situation and AirBnB seems to have the host's back and absolutely not mine the actual customer.I rented a place for a month, and after I believe 4 or 5 days I saw a rat. I immediately texted the host and he s... Latest reply by Rory101
    hello please help i have changed the payment on my listing to a lower price but above the red "check availability " on the listing page the cost remains $130 above my new listing price and i can't seem to change it even with the help of the Air b and ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    can somebody please explain to me why, when I have changed my nightly price on the listings page, the increase is not shown on the calendar? I nearly lost out today when my regular guest asked me why the price had not increased when she asked to make a ne... Latest reply by Emiel1