What Hosts are saying

Hi I am received a request for someone wanting to book saying that they are coming into town on a fire assignment through the USFS and are asking if we would honor the "government rate" for their stay? What is the "government rate"? I can't seem to find ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I'm in need of a wifi-internet capable outdoor water meter that I can install in our property water pipe so I can monitor the water usage remotely. Does anyone have experience with such a need or perhaps have found the equipment or a supplier that co... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hello,Does anyone have a contact for an experience accountant in Australia? I need to depreciate a renovation done on a section on my own home, now used for Airbnb and it seems like I am in a grey zone between owner-occupier and investor. ThanksFlorence Latest reply by Nick2361
    I HAVE A LOT OF ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS WHICH IS FINE BUT SHOULD I REQUIRE TWO OR THREE NIGHT MINIMUM? ALSO WHEN YOU RENT A CONDO AT THE BEACH YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BRING OR BUY ALL YOUR OWN STUFF THEY GIVE YOU ONE GARBAGE BAG ONE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER ETC ETC DO... Latest reply by Sarah977