What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know how ABB calculates its average price? I have the same exact pricing on ABB and VRBO (via PriceLabs and my PMS) and for some reason ABB is over $100 more per night, as checked in private browsing mode, with no dates applied. I've tried t... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hello, I've been hosting in my own home, where I have three guest bedrooms, for a few years. At first, I hosted both short and long term guests and now I focus on long term, so my normal minimum stay is 28 nights. Occasionally, if I have a large gap in be... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello, I'm new to hosting in San Mateo. I was browsing similar listings and noticed that most Redwood City hosts collect a "Transient Occupancy Tax"(TOT). So I was curious to check San Mateo and there is a Transient Occupancy Tax to pay 14% of rent due ... Latest reply by Armand376
    Hi I still haven't received my three payments for reservations in July, totaling $3,934.32. Obviously there was a technical mistake with airbnb or in my bank because all other payments have gone through, except for the month of July. Ive called a custom... Latest reply by Nick