Airbnb Suspended

Johanna568
Level 1
Lawrenceville, GA

Airbnb Suspended

I am totally confused on why my Airbnb was Suspended. I am very Courteous to my guest and have had no complaints. I have not cancelled on anyone. I am hosting I'm extremely confused and feel like I am being punished for no reason. I had a great review from my first guest and because she moved to California and needed her mail sent to her I had my fiance mail it due to my back surgery then she took my review down..  Can anyone help or has anyone been in this situation? 

JayCèe
3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Johanna568 

It is not exactly clear to me what happended regarding the "mail" incident you describe (and who removed your review ?) .

But fact is your account is suspended, so probably some violations where detected by Airbnb ?

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Johanna568 

Sheeeeeeeet not another one, 

I dont like the way airbnb go about this it's like you are guilty so now you prove you are innocent,

All I can say to you at this moment is get yourself listed on other sites,

The main ones in America are VRBO and Booking.com so you dont grind to a halt

Maybe you can pickup some business from them, 

A lot of host can use Furnished Finder in America that caters for traveling nurses I can send you an article comparing FF v Airbnb, let me know,

Good Luck 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Johanna568 ,

I hope you are doing well !! Have you connected with customer support for this issue? 

Bhumika

Click start a conversation to ask the Airbnb Community! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines